The Maharlika Saves

Start from the beginning

(Author: Yeh. It's no longer huts but houses. Also the design of their village is Nordic-Viking style.)

He then saw Mougarr got out of the rubble of the house he was sent flying to. He then charges at the human. The human lets go of the girl and faced Mougarr.

Mougar charges at the human with a raised arm and was about to punch the human. But the human just did the unthinkable. The human grabbed Mougarr's hand and slammed his son on the ground.

Dagarr's eyes widened at the scene.

Dagarr: WHAT!?

Hooded figure: wait. There's more.

Dagarr looked at the globe. He growled at what he saw. His son was being toyed around by the abnormally large human. Slamming him over and over again.

He then saw what made his blood boil in rage. He saw his son's arm being ripped off. He then saw him crying and begging. He was infuriated to see his son act like a weakling.

He then saw that the human was holding his son's head. The human was about to crush it. But stopped when Mougarr said something. What he said caused the girl shout something at him.

After a few shouting and taunting, the human squashed Mougarr's head into jelly. This made the observers gasp in shock.

Dagarr turned red in anger. More redder than before. Though... You can't see it because his skin is red from the beginning.

Dagarr: HE KILLED MY SON!! I WANT HIS HEAD THIS INSTANT!!

He ordered.

Hooded figure: no need to send your men to kill him. He and the girl are coming here. To save the women you've taken and the girl's sister.

Dagarr: so they're coming here? Great! We can set a trap then.

Dagarr then looks at the pill on his hand.

Dagarr: how many more do you have these pills?

Hooded figure: a dozen, including the one on you hand.

Dagarr: give me all of them.

The hooded figure was hesitant at first but soon nodded. He gave all the pills he had to Dagarr.

Hooded figure: what will you do with them?

Dagarr grinned.

Dagarr: use them of course.

Hooded figure: all of them?

Dagarr: all of them.

Then Dagarr and the other ogres started planning on how to kill or even capture the human and the girl.

The hooded figure left the chieftain's house and went to the woods.

///The Woods///

???: Is it done, Azarel?

A voice says within the glowing globe to the hooded figure.

The hooded figure removed his hood and showed a human face with goat horns protruding from the sides of his head, black sclera, yellow irises and grey hair. He was a demon, named Azarel.

Azarel: yes m'lord. I did what you've asked me to do. I gave the brat the pill you gave me.

???: And...

Azarel: unfortunately dead.

???: Dead? He did not survive the process?

Azarel: he did m'lord but...