"WAIT..I-I HAVE BOOBS? OH. MY. GOSH!!"

Sunoo touch her head as she noticed that she have a long hair and quickly covered his breast with her hands, still widening her eyes. Sunghoon came out from his room as Jake walk behind his roommate. Jake gulp slightly as he slowly peak from Sunghoon's back

 Jake gulp slightly as he slowly peak from Sunghoon's back

"HOLD ON...JAKE'S TOO?"

"Yeah!" Sunghoon reply to Mr. Shock Heeseung who's still look at the two girls with his disbelieving expression. "But you look so calm..what the hell?"

"I'm shock at first too but I guess it's not that surprising for me because I always treat him like a princess from the start" Sunghoon smile at Jake who slightly glared at him back. Heeseung jaws drop at the two but realized something..

"Where's my son? Where's Jungwon?"

"I'm here hyung....what's happening? Why....are you all staring at me like that?"

"Haven't you look yourself in the mirror this morning?"

"Nope..why?" Jungwon confused at the others looks but suddenly snap out from his sleepy head "Jake hyung? What's going on with your hair? And...Sunoo-"

"You too Jungwonnie!"

"Me what?" Jungwon ask back with an annoyed tone, already getting impatient. "Me, you and Jake hyung turn into a girl~" Sunoo pout his lips as he point himself.

"What? Are you all trying to prank me don't you?" Jungwon take as a joke as she flips her hair on the back--..

"Did I just-..."Jungwon covered her mouth as she again touch her long hair, she looks down and see the boobs,a little bit smaller than Sunoo has.

"I don't know how I suddenly turn into a girl too" Jake said shyly as she lower her head "Me too!" Sunoo continue as she flick her fingers and pull Jungwon inside the No.3 room along with Jake. The three girls left the others on the room.

The four boys watch the three girls in their place with mouth wide open. There is a sudden light bulb in the above of Jay's head and look at Heeseung with serious face