-4

Sunoo, Jungwon and Niki literally have same classes. So they head out from the dorm together earlier than the hyungs. Jay and Sunghoon always share the same classes from the start and they went together again. As a senior Heesung is, he guide Jake around the campus and the whole ass academy. Jake greeted everyone nicely and politely that made most of the girls fall for him in a minute.

Sunoo has a lot of friends including girls who used to gave him an advices about skin routine while Jungwon just sit with his others closes friends in the class talking about their taekwondo practices. Niki always stick with his Japanese friends who were transferred students just like him. But unlucky, he can't share the same dorm with his close friends which made him upset every time he head back on the dorm 17.

After the class teacher walk inside the room, recording their attendance and talking about their first lesson. Jungwon stop talking to his friends and only pay attention to the teacher's lecture but one of the students sitting behind him keep on throwing a piece of ball papers in his head that really do pissed him off. Jungwon start to become impatient after a pen thrown on his head, he stood up angrily from his seat and glare at the back side "could you please stop throwin-.."

"Yang Jungwon! What are you doing?"

"Sir I-..they keep on throwing the -"

"Detention after school. Don't go home and go to Mr. Min when the school is over, understand? You know that I didn't like when someone distract me while taking class. Sit down now and don't speak or make noise again"

"Sorry sir!" Jungwon sit down while gritting his teeth. He folded his arms and never open up his mouth again. Sunoo worriedly glance at his bestie, he's sure that the teacher won't listen to him even he tell him the truth and defend Jungwon. But Sunoo clearly know that his bestie isn't the type to cry and act childish in this kind of situation. So it won't effect Jungwon that much since he's the most mature person comparing his ages.

Lunch time:-

Sunghoon and Jay head over to the canteen to meet the pack of students sitting and eating their lunch together with their group of friends. Finally Jay found the empty seats and quickly stick down his butt, follow by Sunghoon after taking their tray of lunch.

"Wow can you also guide me when I travel on Australia as well?"

"Sure, I'll show you around my favourite places back there"

"Really? Aww Jake you're the best!"

Sunghoon turn his head towards the familiar voice and a name which he always repeated in his mind. Jake is sitting with 3 boys, laughing and having the launch together with his new friends. Sunghoon is happy about that Jake found a friends in his first day but one caught his attention even though he want to brush it off.

The tall slim boy, not so looking Korean sitting beside Jake keep on side hugging the Aussie boy, stroking his hair and smile or cheered loudly when Jake talked some jokes. Sunghoon slowly put down his chopsticks and deep starring at the boys, forgetting his lunch or even chewing the food. Jay glance at his bestie and look forward to where Sunghoon is eyeing.

"Is that..Jake?"

"Yeah"

"Wait I know those boys but not really sure. Anyway how come he befriends with those popular boys?"

"Don't know"

"Well same to me too. But are you okay? You look pissed"

"Maybe...*sigh*... I'm full now"

Jay raise his eyebrows, can't believe that Sunghoon said he's full already since he haven't ate even half of his lunch. But anyway he want to finish his lunch because he's damn hungry since in the morning.