-19

"Hyung, why are you still awake?"

"I can't sleep"

"Do you want me to cuddle with you?"

"Mm" Jay pout his lips and stretch his arms for Jungwon, the younger also did embrace his boyfriend in a tight hug. "What if the girl that murdered herself used this room before?"

"I wish it is"

Jay widen his eyes as he stared straight at his boyfriend, Jungwon can't help but to laugh at Jay's expression, he's just teasing the older but the face look horrible. "I'm just joking! Why would I want our room to be the place of suicide? Calm down hyung"

Jungwon smile faded as he saw how scared Jay looks, so he started caressing the older's hair and pat his back, trying his best to make him sleep. Jay also got a heavy eyelids afterwards and began to feel sleepy.

"Good Night my Hero!"

Sunghoon sit on the bed as he wait for Jake to finish washing on the bathroom. Whenever he's thinking of something, he's face always look like 'No Thoughts' face.

"What are you thinking?"

Jake came out from the bathroom but seeing Sunghoon's pending face, he clearly knows that the ice boy is busy spacing out. Sunghoon shook his head as a reply but still ask the Aussie boy "Do you think it's true?"

"True what?"

"The girl maybe lived in our room before and killed herself in here too, right?"

"I don't know and I don't want that to be true" Jake stand in front of the younger and pinch the ice boy's nose, making him scrunched. Sunghoon quickly pull the Aussie boy and let him sit on his lap. Jake became flustered at the action, even just sitting on Sunghoon's laps making him blush.

"I missed you"

"Yea?" Jake ask because of nervousness but Sunghoon pout his lips and act like a moody expressionless boy, hoping Jake to say he missed him too. "I missed......

".....Lyala!"

Sunghoon turn his head towards the sleeping puppy on Jake's bed and starts glaring at the innocent Lyala. The Aussie boy rolled his eyes and giggled at the younger's  childish behaviour. "Of course I missed you too Mr. Possessive!"

Niki pinned Sunoo on the bed and hovering on top of the flustered boy.

(When will I ever let Sunoo be top? NEVER! I'll rather kill myself😂Sorry readers, love you all)

"N-Niki~stop that!" Sunoo can't stop giggling when the Japanese boy keep on kissing him on the neck, it feels so ticklish and funny at the same time. Niki then chuckle and stop whatever cheesy things he's doing with his boyfriend.

He lay down on the bed as Sunoo turn towards him now, resting his head on Niki's chest while the two cuddled peacefully on the bed.

"What if the girl that murdered herself be Engene?"

"What? That's stupid!" Sunoo laugh at Niki's silly question. "She even sat with us on the canteen and we clearly saw her alive, who can even see a ghost and a dead person's playing with human beans? It's funny"

"Yeah but I still doubt...because of this Engene box"

"You have a point but we can't mention this to Heeseungie hyung if we don't want to die at young age"

Heeseung who's busy sleeping alone on the No.3 room since Sunoo slept in Niki's room has been dreaming Engene for almost an hours.

Engene's beautiful eyes, her perfect smiles and the kindness heart he saw on Engene makes Heeseung can't stop thinking about the girl.