Chapter 32

It been forever...I know. It's my final year in highschool so it's been hard to keep track of anything. I just felt like writing a short sweet chapter that can maybe mend your Mavery hearts. I can't promise to upload regularly but I do want to finish this story.

Ps 11k? ARE U KIDDING ME? I love you guys ❤️

Ps ps I know it's short but I wanted to give you guys something. There will be long chapter filled with cute moment and cry.

But the worst is over, just except the best.

........

It has become a habit to sleep next Mason. Sleeping alone has become something I couldn't bear with, it's like giving my negative thoughts a chance to linger upon my brain. Laying next to Mason, hearing his consistent breathing against his rhythmic heart beat. It was soothing and just like a lullaby. Knowing someone is next to me brought so much comfort and security that I really needed, it was what I needed.

I always seem to wake up first, he usually crashes at my room as he says it's far more cozy than his room. I woke to find his arms wrapped around my waist and his breathing was so close to my ear.

Yeah, we did share the bed but we intended to keep our distance. I felt him fidget and nuzzled his face on the back of my neck, I was paralyzed. I flushed as I felt his hot breath on my neck, part of me wanted to push him off but the other part of me enjoyed the sensation of being held so closely. Like I was something of value.

I blinked couple of times before realizing it was still midnight, He even made me forgot why was I up in the first place.

I see the glass of water across the bed on the dresser.

I was parched. That's why I was awake.

I slowly tried to move away from his grasp as I felt free from his withholding I felt him pull back to his chest and hold me even tighter.

"Don't go" he whispered huskily

I stayed still, I felt his lips on the back of my lips nuzzling his way up to my hair.

"Don't leave me" he whispered and my heart skipped a beat. I feel unable to breath, what was Mason doing? Is he even aware of anything?

I felt him kiss my hair, "Your hair smell nice" he said with a chuckle.

This wasn't Mason, Mason wouldn't do that. He is bold but not that bold.

I finally gain courage to move my body to face this person behind me, I was preparing myself when I saw a beautiful face sleeping peacefully.

How can I forget? Mason weird sleep talking. He always talked in his sleep or did weird things, one time he almost kicked me out of the bed because he was fighting "the flying monkeys".

He was still holding me close, I stared at him. It's been almost two weeks since I broke down in front of him in his room. And this guy hasn't left my side since. No I mean literally, he would only leave me when I need to use bathroom.

He annoyed me, made me laugh and made sure I let it all out when I needed to. I pulled myself closer to him, I love hearing his consistent heart beat. It brought a sense of ease.

I looked at his sleeping face and smiled, he looked so calm. It suited him, this expression. I linger my finger across his jawline and rub my thumb on his cheek.

I couldn't come in terms what I have been feeling for him, maybe because my thoughts are scattered all over place but maybe I was scared.

I knew that I felt something strongly towards him but I didn't want to name my emotion...not yet.

I run fingers through his already messed up hair and returned my hands tracing his jawline.

"I won't leave" I whisper

I stared at his lips, without thinking I leaned in and kissed him on his lips.

I quickly backed away thinking he would wake up but he was fast asleep. I didn't know why I did it but I just couldn't help it, I just felt like I needed it.

"I'm always here" I whispered and lay close on his chest slowly drifting away to the rhythm of his heart beat.