Rain on me

Ariana

Today I'm shooting with Gaga for the ROM MV. ANDDDDDDDDDDDD I got to take my baby with me.

Which was probably a bad idea but no one asked. Anyways, I feel so sorry for the people who are gonna be doing hair and make up with me because Y/n is veryyyyyy clingy when she wakes up and she's been sleeping the whole drive-

Welp-

I got out of the car and carried in my bag before coming back out for her.

"y/n/nnnnnnn it's time to get up." I told the girl who was laying on the entire backseat of my car.

"SLEEPPPPPPP!" She yelled at me before turning on her side.

But- that's all she does......e v e r y d a y ! SO how-

"NO now. Or else you wont get any cuddles for the rest of the month." I said sternly.

She jumped up and frowned.

"Liarrrrr." She said while getting out the car.

"I know baby." I giggled as she held onto my arm, rubbing her eyes.

She's so cuteeeee! I can't

"HI guysssss, this is the love of my life, Y/n. But she's tired and clingy so good luck getting my make up done!" I said to my team before carrying us over to a couch to sit down.

Gaga sat down next to us and we talked for a bit, not about anything in particular, just about life.

When they called me to start on hair, Y/n pouted sadly.

"Babe, you can come with meeee." I say causing her to smile.

"Hehe yayyy." She skipped around the room.

Hair and make up finished rather quickly and it was time to shoot. Y/n and Court went for coffee so I could start.

When they came back, they were laughing loudly and Y/n started choking on air causing me to laugh. But Courtney didn't know and she  started freaking out and she spilled her drink and tripped, falling flat on the floor.

By now, I was cackling and it was getting hard to breath.

"Alright! TAKE 10!" The director said.

I wiped some tears from my eyes and went over to them.

"Y-you ahould have seen you face!" I said bursting out in laughter while pointing to Courtney.

"Not funny." She grumbled.

''SIS WENT SOUTHHHHHHH!" I screamed while laughing even harder. By now it was wayyyyyy past ten minutes and my make up was starting to get ruined.

"Ok Ari, let'd try again." Dave said with a smile.

I started doing the dance and when it went 'rain on me' Court poued her water over my girlfriend and she made this weird movement like she was getting shocked, maing me double over in laughter.

"COURTNEY CHIPOLONEEEEEEEEE!" She screamed, pouring her HOT coffee on Courtney.

By now, both Gaga and I were on the floor in tears.

Some of the people were laughing, others didn't really give a fuck.

By the time we managed to finish the video, it was already 11pm.

"Bye Y/n, hope th next time you come you will be behaving." Dave said.

I laughed and got in the car.

"Did you see your face when-

"Alright, we get it, we get it." She cut me off, but I was laughing either way.