Date night

BabyButeraBxtch  ummm ye u know what this is so yuh

Y/n's P.O.V

I walked to the car and Ariana opened the door for me, smiling brightly. I thanked her and kissed her before getting in and sitting down.

"Sooooo.......the drive isn't long."She says, grabbing my hand.

"Where are we going?" I ask, eyeing her suspiciously.

"To a resteraunt then somewhere." She says smirking.

"I guess I'll wait......but only because good things come to those who wait and I trust you enough not to kidnap me." I say sitting back.

"Babe we're hereeeeee." She says excitedly.

"Really?" I say trying to make out where we were from the tinted windows.

"Mhm." she said before getting out and opening the door for me.

I was in shock, the place looked so good. I never ever saw this place before.

She kissed my chhek before saying, "nice things for a nice girl." making me blush.

"And guess what?" She asked me as we walked inside.

"What?" I ask.

"The place is ours for the night." She said with a smile making me squeal.

"So that means no paparazzi?"I asked, anxious to spend time with the love of my life.

"Nope, no distractions (ik u see that promo liz) just you and me." She says with a smile.

"Can we sit in the middle?" I ask, pulling the pout card.

"Sure." My girlfriend agrees, pulling out a chair for me then sitting in the opposite one.

"S-so um......you like?" She asks nervously.

"Ariana. I love it, thank you for doing all this for me." I say, holding her hands.

The waitor came and took our orders and before I knew it we were back in the car for the second 'surprise'.

"Are you excited?" She asks as we drove to the destination.

"Yup!" I say practically bouncing in my seat.

"OK! We're here." She says getting out and shutting the door before I could see where we were.

"Where are we?" I ask as she covered my eyes.

S-she won't kill me will she?

"Ok, open your eyes." She says as I let out a gasp.

"It's so pr- where is everyone?" I ask because the beach is never empty, not even at 10pm.

"Probably because it's ours for the nighttttt." She says smiling.

"Really?!" I ask her, jumping into her arms and kissing all over her face.

She dragged me over to the water and smirked.

"Let's go skinny dipping." She says pulling off her clothes.

I undressed and was about to take her hand when she pushed me in the water.

That bitch-

"What's that?" I ask as we sat on the sand. We got out after nearly drowning during a make out session and she went to her purse.

"A promise ring. I-i know we haven't been together for a month yet but it feels like we've known eah other for a lifetime. I promise that no matter how many arguements we et into that I'll still forhive you.......you know, I kinda forgot what I was gonna say so d-do you wanna accept this ring as a promise that we'll be together forever." She says with tears running down both of our faces.

"YES!" I say pressing my lips against her's

i hate this sm also i have another update coming soon so ye