not the same

ngl i like the new cover better than the first

Y/n

It's been three whole days since Ariana's been home. She claims that she's just been busy. But I don't buy it.

We haven't been the same and she knows it.

She still has time to post on ig, snap and twitter but doesn't have time for me.

At first I was wondering what I did wrong but now I don't give a fuck, she can do what she wants. All I know is the next time she comes home we're gonna talk. And it's gonna be a long one.

I walked along the empty halls as salty tears fell from my eyes. I bit my lip and looked at some of the pictures we had hung up on the walls in the house. We looked so happy, we were happy.

"Baby! I'm home!" I hear my 'girlfriend' yell from downstairs.

She can't be serious. She doesn't get to do that. I'm obviously not her baby anymore and I refuse to fall under her spell.

I walked slowly down the stairs and stood there, arms crossed.

She moved to hug me but I pushed her back, making her fall.

"Come on baby! I'm s-

"Save it Ariana, I don't wanna hear it." I said, turning  on my heel.

She grabbed my arm and spun me around to face her.

"Let me go." I stated.

"Baby, for real, what did I do?" She asked, letting go of my hand.

Laughing, I started at her.

"WHAT DID YOU DO? YOU'RE NEVER HOME ARIANA! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO THINK! YOU CANT CALL OR TEXT BUT YOU CAN POST ON SOCIAL MEDIA! HUH? I DON'T DESERVE THAT SHIT!" I said, jabbing my fingers in her face.

"AND YOU THINK I'D ACTUALLY CHEAT ON YOU?" She yelled back.

I  got up and left the room, slaming the door in the process. She was behind me, cursing all sorts of words when I heard I glass hit the floor. I looked over my shoulder to see the picture of the two of us on our first date on the floor.

Anger coursed through my veins and I threw the first thing I saw onto the floor, screaming a fuck you after.

We went on for a while, throwing things and screaming, crying. I didn't think she'd actually take it this far.

She threw my favourite vase on the floor so I got the ring I gave her and threw it down the sink. She came up to me, looking worse than those crazy, cartoon peole and slapped me, making me stumble.

Not her hitting me-

"Baby, I'm so-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET OUT!"

"I'm sorry."

"Ariana just leave." I said pushing her out the room. Once I saw that she left and took her car with her I broke down crying.

We aren't 't the same and we never will be

Skjddk thanks arianashand for the idea even tho the way i wrote it was dumb