Strangers

Ariana walked down the road with her coffee in her hand.

She knew it was a bad idea because of all the paps but she didn't really care.

Everyday for the past week she had seen you sitting and the park around the corner and today she was hoping to talk to you.

Who told her you would even be there today?

Maybe she was stalking you.

She wasn't tho, Ariana just had to take a chance.

She walked quickly along the sidewalk, wishing she had brought even security if not her car.

But wouldn't it be weird to see a car pull up and just start conversation with a stranger.

It was also weird to randomly see Ariana Grande walking on the streets of Miami without security.

Either way, it was a weird situation and it kinda made her seem like a stalker.

Observant is what she likes to call it.

But everything about the events to follow were weird. Not a bad weird but they were weird.

She smiled to herself when she saw that you were indeed sitting in your usual spot.

She wondered why you did it.

Had you lost someone?

Were you waiting on someone?

Didn't you have friends?

Ariana knew nothing about you, you could very well be a serial killer.

You din't look like one, she thought to herself, saying fuck it. Fuck her safety and all that.

She walked towards you.

"Hi. Can I sit here?" she asked as you looked up.

You wanted to laugh.

"Sure I don't won the seat." you smiled.

She looked familiar, you just didn't know from where. She sounded familiar too.

"I'm Ariana?" She said, well more like asked as you turned to face the girl.

She was so pretty, you thought. But you weren't going to tell that to a stranger.

"Y//n." You smiled at the girl.

Silence fell over the both o you again and you noticed she had an iced latte in her hand.

You studied her movements, she could be dangerous. You didn't know her tho.

Or was that just an excuse to stare at the beauty of a woman that was before you.

Her voice, was your new favorite sound. She was your new favorite person and you didn't even realize it yet.

"So, how old are you?" she asked and you answered without missing a beat.

It was almost as if you were anticipating that question. Or maybe you just wanted to hear her voice again.

"This is so random but do you want to come to my house?" You asked Ariana.

You still couldn't figure out where you knew her from and you wanted to get to know her better.

She looked at you nervous, but nodded when you added that it was in the neighborhood.

And so she left with you, two of you thinking about each other.

You both thought it was just because you were hanging out with a stranger.

You decided she was your favorite stranger, hell she was the only stranger you ever brought into your house.

She would be even more than that but neither of you knew that yet either.

wtf is this😭😭