jealousy

you stood, arms crossed as your girlfriend laughed with dalton.

funny how this was supposed to be your  birthday yet she wasn't even paying attention to you right now.

sighing and rolling your eyes, you got up from the table and walked outside for fresh air.

the place she rented was empty other than the people she invited but the the streets were busy.

lights flashing, beaming and flickering in every direction.

some might say the lights were what made new york bad, but to you it was the very thing that brought it to life.

you were cut short from your thoughts when ariana called you.

"y/n babe i'm sorry." she said, running up to you. oh so now she knows that you're gone?

what was she even sorry for? that was a good question in all honesty.

"ok." you shrugged.

what was there to say really? you didn't know what they were talking about, but you got jealous.

maybe you had the right to be, or maybe it was a misunderstanding.

but then why didn't your girlfriend include you in the convo, it was as if you didn't exist when she was with him. then again, she didn't have to include you.

"we were talking about stuff" she shrugged and you squinted your eyes at the statement.

stuff?

so your girlfriend can't even go in depth about what she was talking to him about?

"it's fine ariana." you shrugged, mocking her earlier movements.

she sighed and reached out for your hand but you moved to the side, ignoring the hurt that was clear in her eyes.

"i think i'm gonna talk to nicki or something." you mumbled as you walked back inside leaving your girlfriend out there alone.

dalton watched as you came in but frowned when he saw that you weren't smiling.

what's his problem anyways.

you saw nicki talking to kehlani so you sat between the two of them, taking up a class of wine and finishing it.

"girl you lucky its your birthday." nicki complained but you smirked.

"whatevs onika, so what we talking abouttt." you asked as you leaned against kehlani just to annoy her even more.

the three of you had been talking for a good half an hour and you were starting to miss ariana.

you were probably just over reacting with all of this.

you pushed nicki out of the booth and stepped over her while laughing as she threatened to pull you down with her and went to look for ariana.

you saw her sitting alone on her phone so you sat besides her, feeling bad already.

"hi." you said when she looked up.

"i'm sorry if i did something." she said and you saw the tears building up in her eyes.

you looked down, guilt eating at you when you saw the state she was in.

"you didn't, i jut got jealous when i saw you talking to dalton." you admitted which made her laugh.

"really?? omg babe he's like.....gay as fuck." she laughed which made you feel stupid for thinking something of it.

"but, you do look really hot when you get jealous." she said with a wink as you hit her arm, the two of you laughing.

idk what this is so don't come for me