𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢𝙾𝚗𝚎

Oakleys POV

"Rudy, you dumbass where have you been?! Because of you I had to comfort Oakley, who is your GIRLFRIEND!"

"Emma not now okay. I have a bad headache."

"awe boohoo, cry me a river. listen Rudy, I know you don't want Oakley to go to college because it will be hard... but if you really love her, you will either let her go so she can focuse on her studies or you will stick by her side and do long distance. either way at the end of it she's going to go no matter what. this is what she wants so how about you stop being a selfish jerk and go comfort your girlfriend who is currently asleep with puffy eyes and dry tears on her face."

after hearing all that, I quickly shut my eyes again and pretended to be alseep. I suddenly feel someone get into the bed and wrap their arms around me.

"baby I'm so sorry and I love you so much."

I end up falling back to sleep, snuggling more into my boyfriends chest.

I'm woken up by something heavy falling on me which I realize is my annoying bestfriend.

"Emma get off me!"

"Well get up. It's 1 in the afternoon and Rudy has given me specific instructions to get you all pretty and shit because I guess he's taking you on a 'I'm sorry' picnic."

I just roll my eyes and get up.

"what's with the eye roll?"

"it's just Rudy thinking a picnic will make everything better. I know he said that he's sorry but I just feel like he still thinks I'm not going to go to college. I just wish he would realize how important this is to me. I don't want to just go to LA and get small gigs taking photos for influencers. I want to learn more about photography."

"girl you lost me when you first opened your mouth."

I laugh and throw a pillow at Emma, "whatever I'm gonna get a shower. pick whatever you want out for me."

After a long, much needed shower, I put some shorts and a long t-shirt on before heading back into my room.

"Okay Em what have you picked out for me?" when I say that Emma holds up a yellow long sleeve dress along with some white sneakers.

"that's cute what the fuck."

"why thank you."

I take the clothes from her and go back into the bathroom. once I'm done I look at myself in the mirror and to be honest I look good!

"Oakley, Rudy is here. come down!" I hear Emma yell up to me so I check myself one more time before making my way down.

as I'm walking down I have a feeling that this will be an amazing night, yet a bad one all together... I hope I'm just over thinking.

"hey babe you look amazing"

"you don't look bad yourself bubba"

with that we make our way to the car where Rudy drives to the destination. he won't tell me anything about where we're going.

𝙰/𝙽
𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛! 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝟻𝟶𝙺 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝙲𝚁𝙰𝚉𝚈! 𝙸  𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝! 𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝙴𝚝𝚜𝚢: 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚗𝙱𝚢𝚁𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚕!