Johnny placed the last dish on the drying rack before wiping his hands with the towel. He glanced over to the direction of his room to see that the door was still closed.

I wonder what they're talking about.

With a sigh, Johnny made his way to the living room area, preparing the fireplace for when Jaehwa came out.

...

Boys are so stupid, Jaehwa thought as she hung up the phone.

Ten had called her, asking her questions about their drug supplier. Jaehwa wanted to smack him in the head as Jaehyun had left an entire manual about how they worked in a lockbox at the bar for questions like this, made for his days off where he would go out with Jaehwa.

The most frustrating part was the fact that Ten had forgotten where this lockbox was and then after Jaehwa guided him step by step, it turns out that he had forgotten the password as well.

At least it's all sorted out now.

Jaehwa's jaw dropped as she exited Johnny's bedroom to see Johnny sitting on the couch with a blanket over his lap. The fireplace was on and burning while calming music played in the background.

"What's up with you today?" Jaehwa asked as Johnny lifted the blanket up, letting her slide in beside him. His arm immediately rested on the couch behind her.

"Just the vibe I'm feeling, you know." Johnny said with a grin. "If you don't like it, we can play some EDM though."

Jaehwa couldn't help but laugh. "No, it's alright. I love EDM but that would definitely ruin the vibe."

"Did you know that used to DJ?" Johnny asked her.

"You? DJ?" Jaehwa exclaimed. "I can't imagine it."

Jaehwa wasn't lying. She had only seen Johnny out of his suit and tie a few times but a DJ? That was a little too much for her.

"I'm serious." Johnny said, scrolling through his phone with the hand that wasn't around the girl. "Here."

Sure enough, there was an image of a younger version standing behind a DJ booth, a headset over his ears.

"Looks like you haven't changed on bit." Jaehwa said as she felt the corners of her lips twitch upwards.

"Ouch." Johnny said, putting his hand over his chest as he turned towards Jaehwa, feigning hurt. "Do I really look that bad?"

Jaehwa giggled before shaking her head. "It was a joke silly, why are you so sensitive?" Jaehwa said, poking the male in the ribs.

"Yah, who you calling sensitive? " Johnny said.

Jaehwa's eyes widened as Johnny began making his way towards her, ripping the blanket away. Before she knew it, she was pinned to the couch as Johnny aggressively tickled her.

"Johnny. I. Can't. Breathe!" Jaehwa exclaimed.

"Good." Johnny replied, showing no signs of stopping.

Jaehwa began hitting his back, signalling that she really couldn't take anymore. Thankfully, Johnny recognized the sign and stopped before engulfing the girl into a warm embrace.

"You're so childish." Jaehwa said as she poked Johnny's nose, his face awfully close to hers.

"I'm doing adult things all day, I can be a child at night." Johnny said with a goofy grin.

Johnny's brown hair was quite long, a few strands of it blocking his eyes. Jaehwa lifted her hand, softly brushing them away so that she could see his eyes.

She was surprised when she saw him staring back at her, her hand frozen on his face.

Jaehwa leaned in, holding Johnny's face still with her hand as she pressed a kiss onto his soft lips.

Johnny tasted like the wine the had drank earlier, a taste that Jaehwa couldn't get enough of as she wrapped her leg over Johnny's body, placing herself on top of him.

The kiss was getting deeper and more and more passionate, hands wandering in places they normally shouldn't be, soft groans filling the room.

Jaehwa was surprised when Johnny suddenly moved back, a smirk on his face.

"Let's take this somewhere else." Johnny suggested, lifting the girl up and carrying her to his bedroom, placing her down on the bed.

"I'll be right back." Johnny said, leaving the room.

Jaehwa could hear him shutting off the fireplace, the music getting louder as he brought his speaker into the room, closing the door behind him.

Johnny placed the speaker down, leaving the lights off as he turned the lamp beside his bed on, Jaehwa's eyes glued to him the entire time.

He took his phone and, tapping away. The music switched to fit the new vibe of the room, and Johnny placed his phone down before joining Jaehwa on the bed.

"Now," Johnny said, his eyes full of lust as his hand naturally went to Jaehwa's face, tucking strands of hair behind he ear.

"Where were we?"

———————————————————————————

👀 hehe