~ chapter 7~

JUNGKOOK POV

Y/n was amazing back there. How she speaks infront of her without a single hesitation and didn't care much about the consequences after knowing how she acts infront of her. It really makes me want to know her more and more and how she swiftly flips her around the sofa really got me their. She really was charming the way she is.

I ran towards her and saw her walking comfortably. She made me smilling again just by seeing her figures. I don't know how this girl can make us so attached with her, but it was actually nice. I like her like that.

Me: Y/n!~ wait~...

Me: hey~ wait for me~... (I called her but she didn't turn back at me)

I then touched her shoulder, to my surprised. She suddenly move to the side and kicked my leg, giving me lost balance and tuck me on the collar with both of her hands. I saw her face really closed to me with her big (c/e) eyes stared sternly at my soul, with her strand hair flows softly on her smooth skin and some got stuck in the edge of her pink lips and I know at that time I have a crush on her.

I was staring at her now deadly eyes till it gone completely, replacing her normal eyes.

Y/n: I'm sooo sorry Jungkook. I didn't know it was you. I was listening to my music when suddenly there's someone touching me earlier. I'm very sorry it was a habit of mine and i didn't know it was you...sorry sorry soo sorry ( bowing up and down multiple times)

"Oowh~ that's why you were very shock till you do that to me earlier"

Me: it's okay~ that's why you didn't heard me. I was calling your name multiple times.

Y/n: Is it? I was soo sorry (bowing very diligently).

" To be honest I like her go all flustered. It makes me want to tease her more than I can imagine". I said it on my mind.

Me: I told you already. It's okay and I'm fine now see. (Showing how perfectly fine I am)

Y/n: oowh that's good then. (While closing her both eyes in relief)

Then...it strike me at that time." So let's tease her now~ shall we". I smirked and leaned closer towards her and whispers.

Me: btw...you look hot that way~

Her reaction was priceless. The way her eyes goes really wide while jolted backwards, looking at me in disbelief. " I want to pinch her cheek so bad". Then she went back to normal. It seems that there's something came out of her mind.

Y/n: Hey~ why are you here... (She suddenly spoke but being stop by Teahyung)

Teahyung came to us while holding both of her shoulders. Then followed by Jimin, then Jhope, suga, Jin and lastly Namjoon. "See this girl is really something from the first time I saw her".

Y/n can't bare it anymore and just snapped.

Y/n: Guyss!!! Why all of you here all of the sudden!! You have that jimin woman over there. She seems popular i guess. I'm nothing. Don't you all go with her already?!!

I then looked at the boys signaling them to just follow my lead, y/n didn't notice it.

Me: ooowh~ that's because~ we all have something important to do today~~ and we all didn't want to waste anytime for a short second that's why we went towards you cause you have something to do right? So we can do it together then. (I explained it very diligently)

Namjoon: yeah~ jungkook is right y/n~ we came here for doing our important tasked~ and giving good example to our school. (Also acting)

Jhope: yeah~ as a president student of council~ I must not waste anytime.