~ Chapter 30 ~

Third POV

Jin, suga, namjoon and J-hope were now arrived at the tent. They went inside and searched for them. The tent were so large and long that they have to walk in speed while searching. Then there she was sitting on top of her bed playing cards with jimin, jungkook and teahyung. They were laughing and whining jokingly without a care in the world. All the oldest just stared at her small back in full of sympathy. They approached and got Teahyung's attentions.

Teahyung: Oh guyss~ right on time... wanna join us playing GO FISH? ( He said happily showing his box smile )

Jungkook: Yeah you guys totally win this game cause jimin really sucks at it ( Teased Jimin )

Jimin: HEY! Don't underestimate me young man! ( he scolded him while nudging his shoulder )

Y/n: I bet a kindergarden can win against him to be honest ( Y/n teased him )

Jimin: whatttt??~~ is itt?? I'm such a noob ( He said pouting )

Y/n: ( chuckled ) I'm just kidding ( she said while flicking his forehead not hard enough )

Jimin touched his forehead and pouted in embarrassment.

Little did they know that y/n's back pain were not fading at all instead getting even more worst by the second. Every thing she does or even move a muscle really kills her back so much, just chuckling earlier made her want to scream so badly. This caused Y/n to unconciously brought her hand back and try to ease the pain by rubbing it gently hoping it will go away. These caught the oldest members attention from the back of her and can't help but felt so bad for her. Till...

Suga: Y/n why don't you lie down on the bed? ( he suddenly asked seriously )

This got Y/n off guard and flinched at the sudden questioned.

Teahyung: She said that her cloth were full of sweats and that made her uncomfortable to lie down on the perfect comfy bed ( he answered proudly )

Y/n: Y..yes... My cloth were soaking wet from all the games ( She hesitants )

It doesn't mean that Y/n didn't want to lie down. She'll do anything to just sleeping in that comfy bed but due her injury it will hurt her even more. Suga took notice of her hesitations. He then slowly brought his left hand against Y/n's clothed.

Suga: Well its dry now.. Why don't you just lie down and rest ( wanted to test her up and told them the truth )

Jungkook then came up from his chair and towards Y/n. He then try to feel the fabric of her clothed like suga did.

Jungkook: Yeah~ its already dry out... Why didn't you tell us Y/n... I told you to lie down once your cloth were dry.

Y/n got nervous and panic inside. She glanced back through her shoulder to be meet by two sharp pair of eyes looking at her. It was Suga's. She then went to look at the other oldest members but their expression were the same as suga. At that moment she knew that they had found out. She dropped both of her hands in defeat and let out a sighed.

Jimin: what are you guys doing? ( Clearly clueless )

It went quite for a few seconds till Y/n spoke.

Y/n: can you close the curtains for me ( She said in dullness)

She didn't care anymore. She had to do it. She knew that if she did they will feel horrible and disgust towards her. J-hope and Teahyung closed the curtains leaving the 7 of them and herself inside. " This is so humiliating..". She thought to herself.

Y/n: Alright if I do this.... promise me that all of you must not freak out or scream... Am I made myself clear? ( she said monotonely )

All of them nodded. She then give out another long sighed and slowly stood up and walked herself infront of all of them making sure there's a good distance between them. She then slowly turned her back at them and slowly lifted her shirt off.