¬ Chapter 10 ¬

Y/N POV

After I seated down comfortably. I was thinking about what club should I choose. The club must be very active and at the same time fun and I like it. " haa~ I should just wait for the seniors to show me". I stared at the stage blankly. Then it hit me.

Me: Suga...I mean Suga-Hyung (quickly replace it)

Suga: mhm...(is all I got from him without looking at me)

Me: I just remembered that you, Jin-Hyung and Jhope-Hyung is a senior.

Suga: yeah~ what about it?...(he said monotonously)

Me:....what club are you guys in? (I asked him)

Suga: Jhope is in the choreography club which was he 'is' the leader while Jin-Hyung is in the cooking club which also the leader and I were in the music production club.

Me: and your also the leader? ( He slowly turned around facing me)

Suga: Yes~ perhaps...but it's actually like a leader and a member. (he looks at me and look away after he said that)

Me: Hmm?... sorry.. I didn't quite understand.

Suga: It was me that established it. I've created a club that didn't even included in the list even though instrumental club is the same but for me music production was far more different than just learning and playing instrument, so I discussed it with namjoon's father and I have permission to do that. I have created so many songs, rhythms, and so on. (he explained it to me while looking at the stage).

Me: that's cool though but why there's only you? do you want it to be you alone? (trying to figure it out, crossing both of your arms against your chest )

Suga: ( sigh~ ) last year I did put my club name on 'the new member list' so maybe there's someone interested in it but I wrote my fake name first and at the end of the day. No one wants to join in my club. I tried again and put my real name that time, and end up pretty messed up. There was a huge crowd of students standing outside of my class and that effected me with a really bad headache, so I've decided to run my club as a Soloman. I didn't mind that there's only me in the club. Besides,I can focus more in producing some music and I don't have to worry about anyone or someone, living in so much peacefull and silent.

Me: what a bummer...(understands what have he gone through at that time)

I then look to the front.

Me: but....you should have someone in your club. At least one person if you don't want too much to worry about. (I said to him)

Suga: Why is that? (said it uninterested)

Me: so that person can take care of your well being. I know you're somehow a workaholic kind of person, didn't want to rest even think that was a waste of time. I bet that you didn't even slept for the whole night. Judging by your story that you've just told me. And always feel like you want to work harder and harder but still didn't feel enough right?. You should rearrange your schedules and making sure that rest is in it too. You needed it trust me. (Giving him some advice hoping that he will consider it)

 (Giving him some advice hoping that he will consider it)