Already knowing what flavors you wanted you inserted the desired amount of yen in the slot and and quickly pressed the number watching in anticipation as the box was slowly lowered into the slot. Once it was you snatched out the black and green box, stars hanging over your head as you stared at the box.

Then, nothing.

You blink at the air your holding. Formerly it was a box of matcha flavored pocky but now it's just plain air. "..Ma..tch...a..?"

"You'll get your pocky once you finish eating." Semi scolds, your precious biscuit sticks now in his hands. Tendou gently places the ramen and chopsticks in your hands. "And don't go scarfing your food either. Now let's go."

You do as told. Now walking in between the two third years you slowly eat your steaming ramen, cheeks reddening due to the steam and temperature not only outside but also of the hot noodles.

__

When the three of you finally got Shiratorizawa you were still working on your ramen, steam still billowing out of the styrofoam cup.

"Senpai's, am i allowed to take this in the gym?"

"Mhm, just don't spill it." Tendou warns.

"So," You pause as you slurp up some more noodles "What are you guys doing today?"

"We have a practice match against a school called Inarizaki from Hyogo."

You hum, that sounds a little familiar.

"Well how do you think it's gonna go?"

"Oh, we finished the game earlier. They came earlier so we were pulled out of our last few periods to play. After this break it should be a little team swap."

"...And coach Washijou?"

Tendou laugh looking over at you "Is little Y/N chan scared of the demon coach~?"

You look away from Tendou and towards Semi for comfort but Semi's looking at you in curiosity.

"...Maybe." You grumble.

Tendou let's out a loud laugh as you go back to slurping up your noodles "You totally are!"

"Shut up! It's not that big a'deal. You all look just as horrified whenever he comes over, so obviously you guys are too."

"He has a point there." Semi chimes in.

"Semisemi you are not helping!" The red head whines.

"I told you to stop calling me that." Semi quips.

You smile in amusement watching the two third years bicker.

"Oh, we're here." You say , staring up at the gates of Shiratorizawa. That caught the two third years attention, the two silencing themselves.

"Oh?"

"I didn't even notice..." Semi turns to Tendou and gives him a smack on the shoulder "It was because I was dealing with you!"

"Hey, calm down now. Don't go blaming your issues on me." Tendou huffs crossing his arms and turning his nose up at the third year setter.

"Uh, senpai's are you all going to show me to the gym? I don't exactly know my way around the campus just yet." Once again your words bring the two third years to a halt and Semi walks forward, you and Tendou following after him. You following like a baby ducking would their mother and Tendou just following behind you to make sure you didn't get distracted and wonder off.

"So... can I have my pocky now?"

Semi glanced behind himself to see you still working on your ramen. "I said when you finished your ramen not when when got to Shiratorizawa."