44. The Trial

Depuis le début

It's true that when an evidence is taken through a video secretly and without permission of the one being recorded could not be used against him without violating the law on privacy unless it is not timely objected during the trial(as the adverse counsel allowed its presentation) and The Judge on its own discretion accepted it.

Even if it is not admitted as an evidence, it could leave an impression on the Judge and Jury to reach a verdict- big impact.

" Overrule, the prosecutor may proceed with the evidence. " The Judge ruled.

Right when he was about to play the video, someone enters the room causing Jungkook to pause for a moment.

He smiled at the one who sat at the backseat- boosting his confidence more

He smiled at the one who sat at the backseat- boosting his confidence more. The man smiled back.

It's Jimin. Jimin is determined to leave for Busan but he couldn't bear leaving without first checking on Jungkook's case.

Jungkook played the video.

" Is it already recording? " Mingyu appeared on the screen with a wide grin. " You better capture everything Kyungsoo. " He stated.

In the video, all the rest of members of the gang were all seen there except Jimin and Suga. They all tortured Mr. Chan- the scene is to much to watch. The audiences attending the trial today are all making these distinct uncomfortble noises, some couldn't continue to watch.

Jungkook's eyes are only focusing on Jimin. He doesn't want him to watch this violence scene but then Jimin was staring at the screen blankly.

The next scenes are heartbreaking, Mingyu didn't only torture Mr. Chan by slicing his neck, he also broke his bones and cut off his fingers with a pair of huge scissors. Mr. Chan is crying and begging them to spare the other hostages' life. He didn't even stop them from torturing, kept on begging to let his family go. " Not my family pleaseee.. " Coughing blood, tasting his own tears.

But nobody listens..

The screams of pain mixed with low whimpers from the other hostages across the room who can't scream as their mouths were taped and body tied securely. What made Jimin teared up is the scene that they also killed those innocent ones- his young children, wife and even their housemaids after they made them watched Mr. Chan's death.

" Did you record it all? " Again Mingyu appeared on the screen.

" Yeah. " Answered by the one recording it.

" Keep that video away from the public. That's only for ourselves to remind us that this is going to be our last mission. Marked this day. " Mingyu was talking so casually as if they didn't just murdered the entire family including housemaids.

The whole gangs are all smiled waving at the camera. Yesung even approached Kyungsoo whispering, " This is all wrong. What are you going to do with that video? " He asked, lightning a stick of cigarette with his bloodied hand while breathing a smoke, lips quivering.