20: Lets Pick Some Names

Start from the beginning

Uraraka - 20

Sero - 14

Hell yeah!!! Top of the pack again!

"In past years, it's been more spread out. But there's a petty big gap this time." Aizawa said while pointing at the cart.

"Gah!" Kaminari threw his head back dramatically. "There's such a big difference."

"What about the real star? Moi?" Aoyama fumed.

"Damn." Was all Rin could say as she looked at the number in shock.

"Kaibutsu's numbers make sense but. Todoroki got a higher number than Bakugo?" Jiro questioned.

"Yeah didn't Bakugo get first?" Kirishima also questioned.

"They probably didn't want to work with the guy who had to be chained to the podium." Sero said.

"What are the pros scared of!?" Bakugo yelled.

"You, obviously." Rin said while giving his a quick glance.

"The hell did you say!?" Bakugo shouted at the girl.

"That's amazing, Rin, Todoroki." Momo said weakly.

"Thanks, Momo, you've got plenty to choose from as well." Rin said, trying to cheer up the other girl.

"They're most likely because of my dad." Todoroki said.

"Despite these results, you'll all be interning with pros. Got it? Even those of you who didn't get any offers." Aizawa said in a monotone voice.

"Oh, so, we're all interning?" Midoriya asked, being one of the students who didn't get any offers.

"Yes. You already got to experience combat with real villains during the attack on the USJ facility. But it'll still be helpful to see pros at work. Up close and personal, in the field. Firsthand." Aizawa explained.

"So that's what the hero names are for." Rin said, now interested in the conversation.

"Things are suddenly getting a lot more fun!" Uraraka said with a big smile.

"These hero names will likely be temporary, but take them seriously or..."

"You'll have hell to pay later!" Aizawa was interrupted by Midnight who swung the door open. A few of the boys got excited, being Kaminari, Sero and Mineta. "What you pick today could be your code name for life. You better be careful, or you'll be stuck with something utterly indecent."

It's the smelly bitch.

"Don't be rude." Rin whispered.

Listen, people pass out when they smell her gas. That shit's gotta stink of it has the power to make people faint.

"Holy shit, you might be right." Rin wasn't even paying attention to the teachers as she finally figured out the secret to Midnights quirk. Momo taped Rins desk to get her attention and handed the dual haired girl a white board and marker.

I've got it! Alien king.

'No.'

What!? Why not I became the king of my people after defeating Riot.

'Let me name a few reasons, A; We're not on your planet, this is earth. B; I'm not a male. C; I don't like it.' Rin thought.

"Alright, who is ready to share?" Midnight asked. Everyone didn't expect to be presenting their names. Rin was still talking to Venom in her head so she didn't even realize what was going on. Basically these are the names.