seven | i got the music

" That's defiantly Bobby."

People are just so disgusting. The nerve to take his own friend's song. It's like he didn't even mourn them, he just used their death to his own advantage. I didn't even feel my hand clench to the point that my knuckles were white until Luke placed his hand on mine. And the fact that Julie believes that this tard introduced her to rock when it was Luke the whole time.

"Which one is Carrie?" I asked before putting the dots together. It's that one girl from Dirty Candy. She was a good singer but her personality is a complete contrast to the presence she had on stage.

"He never mentioned you guys."

" And that's unbelievable! He can take all the credit, and he doesn't even mention us?" Luke put his energy into throwing the dart onto the board, making Alex and I jump from the thud. I looked over at Reggie who had a solemn look on his face. I sighed and looked towards the ground as Julie continued to add gas to the fire. " And he's rich. Has his own helicopter." Wow, this dude even has a helicopter and a hotel that parks it in front of. " No. He gets to park it in front of his mansion.".

The anger inside me grew, almost making me shake. Although I wasn't in the band myself, I felt seen all of these boys grow and put all their hard work into. Most of them didn't even a good relationship with their family as well so for him to just run off with the songs that Luke wrote and not mention the other three members. OH, he's lucky I'm dead.

"Dude, we live in a garage."

"It's not about the money. It's about the music!"

I shook my head and scoffed, " It's a little bit about the money though." I said at that same time as Reggie. In a typical situation, I would've jinxed him but there was no time for jinxing right now. " What he did was steal our legacy." Luke stated. He looked over the two boys before looking at me, " Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I leaned forward on Julie's piano and quirked up my eyebrow. " I'm seeing what exactly you're thinking, Y/N." Luke nodded before asking Julie where he lives.

"What is she thinking?" Julie asked nervously before giving him the address.

" Let's go teach him a lesson."

Bobby was going to pay for hurting my children.

"Who needs a house this big?"

I looked around the house, glaring at every inanimate object. He had so many platinum records and he didn't even write these songs. Reggie gasped at it as well and I nodded my head in agreement. I walked over to Luke who was frowning at one specific record, the song name being " My Name is Luke.".

"Wow, he didn't even try to hide it."

"My name is Luke!" Luke whined and pointed at himself in aspiration. The sound of the door unlocked and I quickly grabbed Reggie to hide me. If we going to go to jail for intruding, I wanted to be caught last. I'm much too young to go. Reggie shoved me," Y/N, did you forget the most important detail? We're ghosts!"

" Oh yeah huh."

We watched as Bobby, or shall I say Trevor Wilson, walked in. He was so wrinkly now, I am so revolted. Couldn't even look at him for any longer. " Hey, Carrie. I'm going to meditate.". I scrunched my nose up and whispered in Reggie's ear," He probably to meditate off that bad karma that is going to come his way one day."

"And that day is today. Time for his past to haunt him." Luke said before grabbing my hand and pulling me up the stairs. Reggie followed behind us before Alex told us to wait. In confusion, I turned around and put my hands up as a "what?". Alex then went on a whole monologue and how he's never done this for and he wanted to take it slow, that it was special.

"Y/N, I'm so glad you're adopted. I cannot handle two Alex's." Luke looked at Alex weird before continuing up the stairs. " Yeah, I'm glad too." I shook my head as I followed Reggie and Luke once Alex caught up. We made our way to the room Bobby was in. Something in the corner of my eye caught my attention. It was a piece of paper that looked like it had my handwriting. Instead of entering the room with them, I backed up and walked over to it. My breath hitched as I read over the content of the paper.

It was the letter that I wrote Luke for Valentine's day. I didn't write a name on it to say who it was for so Bobby must've thought it was for him. I almost threw up at the thought of Bobby thinking I liked him. But that's in the past already. I was more worried on if anyone else knew about this letter. I figured not since nobody mentioned anything. At least he had a one ounce of niceness in him back then. A laugh was heard from near the room, the boys appearing and Alex was holding the door closed so Bobby couldn't come out. I quickly shoved the letter in my back pocket which I guess caught Luke's attention. " Hey, whatchu got there?" He said between laughs. "N-Nothing. Just saw a... nothing." I ran over and joined in on their "haunting.". I was confused on how Alex held that door but I continued to egg him on with the others.

We followed him outside after he ran off onto his helicopter. Reggie then gave the idea of mooning him. " Don't- oh my gosh." I turned and covered my eyes as all three of them pulled down their pants, " I'm literally want to die again and haunt all of you." I grumbled, shaking my head as they continued to shake their butts.

Julie came out and I tried to warn her but she didn't seem to really care. She was more concerned on getting the boys back on track with the band stuff. How there is no need for revenge if they're going to get their success with her. This girl is the same age as us and she holds so much wisdom. Shall I call her yoda? I'm going to call her yoda. She then reminded them of the performance which then reminded me of my own performance. I had forgotten about it because of how mad I was. Once she left, Reggie insisted that what they did was justifiable. I couldn't help but agree but that's probably my pettiness inside of me still.

"And, Alex, how did you shut the door? You could barely open a garage door." I was also curious as well, nudging Alex on his side to give up the answer.

"Learned that from Willie, didn't you?"

"Oh, Willie?" I teased and stuck my tongue. It was then flicked by the one who was being addressed , making me whine and hold my mouth at the sting.

"He taught me some things, and we screamed in a museum."

"You think he has a few more tricks up his sleeve?"

" Let's find out.". Alex and Reggie left together to go find Willie. I was about to go with Luke but I quickly backed out. " Sorry, I think I'm going to go ahead and head back to the studio."

Luke pouted before grabbing my hands. " Cmon, your performance isn't until like 8. Just come meet Alex's new boyfriend with us.". I gave him a look of " I can't."

In defeat and a slouch of his shoulder, he nodded in understandment. " Promise me again, Luke."

"When have I ever broken a promise, Y/N?" He chuckled before placing a kiss on my hand and disappearing.

_

shall i present the angst soon?

who knows

also ty to everyone who is reading this

and for all the funny and sweet comments

ILY AND HAVE A NICE DAY