Chapter Five: Endless Sleep

Danny's POV

Endless sleep.
I'm at the studio, writing a new song for our upcoming album. I'm tired. I've worked for hours on end with hardly any sleep, surviving simply off coffee and tea. I've fallen asleep, I can't keep my eyes open anymore. The perfect scenery now turns white, a dream maybe? I look around and find nothing other than reflecting light. Walking slowly towards it I find my reflection staring back; a mirror; my face unrecognizable behind the layers of dried blood, my hazel eyes a dull brown with no sign of life, my clothes either torn or ripped, scars scattered amongst my body. The mirror shows me again, fully repaired, looking like my usual self. It smiles at me, I put up a hand to touch it but find another hand on my wrist.

"I wouldn't if I was you. I've already tried to go back, but once your dead. You remain dead."

Marks POV

I stare at her as she lay there, looking peaceful. Her head was covered with bandages and her wounds were tended to. I look up and see Glen still talking with the doctor, nodding a few times before extending his hand to shake it. He walks back in, his left hand scratching the back of his neck.
"Anything?" I ask him quietly, he shakes his head.
"Nothing, they say he is in surgery." He sits beside me, leaning back slightly and sighing loudly.
"How's your arm going?" I asked, concerned.
"It's okay just a little sore, but it's only broken so it'll heal." He tells me. After a while of silence, he speaks again.
"You know none of this is your fault."
"If I didn't push Danny-"
"-it doesn't mean anything Mark. If you had been drinking and driving it'd be completely different. None of this was your fault and Danny nor Rina would want you to be blaming yourself." 
"Mark..?" I hear Rina croak, her eyes beginning to open up.
"Rina?" I exclaimed, standing up to stand near her as tears welled up. "Thank god you're alive."
Rina opens her eyes "I'm so sorry."
"Hey, shh. What are you sorry for?"
"When I put you in the car, Daniel asked me are you dead, and I said I wish." She started crying.
"It's not your fault, shhh. You need to sleep." I say to her calmly
"Where's Danny?" She asks me
"He's  in surgery." Said Glen quietly
"Oh my gosh, Glen! I'm so happy your okay." She says smiling weakly.
"Rina, you need to rest okay?" Glen says, half asleep.
It doesn't take long for her to go out, Glen falls asleep quickly as well and I sit and wait for Danny to come out, praying and praying that he will be safe. 

Danny's POV

"It's been a long time.." the voice says. I spin around, shocked and terrified as he stands in front of me.
"Dad?" I choke, walking cautiously toward him. 
"Always and forever." He says with a weak but warm smile. I feel a sudden wave of warmness on my body. I run up to him, staring into the warm hazel eyes I had inherited. Before I wrap my arms tightly around him, I feel the tears prickling in my eyes.
"I've missed you, dad" I whisper, tears freely rolling down my face.
"I've missed you more, I've missed all of you," he says hugging me back.
"Where am I?" I ask him, unwrapping my arms from him.
"You're in your head." He replies I see tears in his eyes as he smiles down at me.
"But how? What's happened to me? Why am I covered in blood?" I say feeling scared and confused.
"You won't remember what happened, you hit your head pretty bad, so I'll show you. take my hand." He says, just hearing his voice makes me feel safe.
"So, I'm dead?" I ask him suddenly, he doesn't reply but rather continues to hold my hand and squeezes it reassuringly.  The white misty scenery was replaced by the night sky and buildings. I see a body emerge, first their legs and then their torso then their head....it takes the shape of....me? How is that possible?

"Is he dead?" My other one says my voice echoing loudly.
"I wish." Another voice echoes, her body appearing just like how mine had. In front of me stands Rina. Then the third body emerges and takes shape of Glen.
"Hey, I'm here!" I say enthusiastically, waving at them but I get no reply.
"They can't see you, this is what happened before." my dad says patiently. We watch from a distance as me and Glen remove booster seats.
The scene dissolves and now it's the four of us in the car including me and dad. Rina turns on the radio,
"Standing in the hall of fame! And the worlds gonna know your name!"
" I hear this song, literally every day, it's very annoying." Said Rina her voice continues to echo.
"I made that song!" Mark spoke then he started to giggle, what an idiot.
"Oh, right, sorry Danny and Glen I forgot..." Rina said looking apologetic.

"It's fine, I'm sure it's annoying hearing the same song every day, it's like hearing one direction all day." My other says grinning...damn I've got a good smile.
"Pfft, that would be when the world ended," Glens says laughing slightly.
Mark vomits, and my memory and Glen stick their heads out the window. My memory unbuckles his seatbelt and starts patting Mark and trying to put his window down,
"No, no I'm fine," Mark said looking slightly angry. He starts trying to push me away, "I'm trying to put your window down.."  My memory says looking tired.
"No!" Said Mark and pushes me into Rina, she loses control of the car and we are all spinning, Rina was trying to get control of the steering wheel,
"BRAKE!!!" Glen screams at her. The fearful mess spread on all of our faces.
"I CAN'T, THE KIDS LEFT A BALL IN THE CAR AND IT'S BLOCKING IT!!!" She screamed back tears in her eyes. "GOD IF I GET OUT ALIVE I'M GOING TO KILL THOSE KIDS!!"
They crash, Me and dad are suddenly outside and watch the events in the car, Rina is unconscious, her head bleeding. , "RINA!! RINA WAKE UP!!" Screamed Mark, looking everywhere for help. Glen stares around hopelessly, looking weak and scared. I try looking for myself, but I can't see myself.
"Where am I?" I ask dad. He slowly points to the top of the car, and there I am. Drained in my own blood, looking like a corpse. I look around, seeing red and blue lights illuminating the dark night, and people rushing everywhere. I feel numb as I look at the scene, my friends. Are they okay? Suddenly the scene dissolves and I and dad stand back in the misty room.
"You crashed Daniel." Said my dad quietly, I stare at him in disbelief.

"What about Glen? Mark and Rita? Are they okay?" I ask desperately 
He disappears and the misty world disappears and I'm back into reality...or I think I am. I see myself on the operation table, my body wide open.
"Sir he lost way too much blood!." Screams a woman looking concerned.
The machine hooked on to me started beeping loudly.
"Hey, I am right here!" I scream, and they all ignore me. A woman runs straight past me.
Am I dead already? I continue to scream, and yell, trying to get their attention. Machines are blaring, and the doctors are panicking. I can't die, I don't want to die, please. I still have so much more I want to do, and so much more I can achieve. I can't leave mum behind, or my sisters and brothers. 

But the loud monotone beep confirmed my worst fears. I was dead, my legacy was over. 

**********

Hi guys!

Wow! It's been forever since I even updated this or any of the other script fanfiction! I really missed this book, it was the first one I ever wrote! If you enjoyed this book, don't hesitate to go read the other ones I have written and am now updating!

- The O'Donoghue Mission

- The life you've been dreaming of

- The colors will change (still not 100% sure if I'll continue this one)

I also have a Namjin fanfiction too if you like BTS! It is called 'the light in my chest so please check it out if you also happen to like BTS.

Also, I went to the script concert and I cried so much, it was amazing and I missed them so much! Thank you guys for being patient, I know there are some people who still read these, and I'm super grateful to you guys!

Hope you all are safe, and I promise to keep updating!