Chapter Two: Starry Eyed

Me and Glen "assisted" in carrying Mark to the car, but he grabbed onto the bar door and wouldn't let go.
"Come on Mark! Your kids are waiting for you!" Glen exclaims panting as he desperately tried to pull Mark away from the door. The angry bartender grabbed a broomstick and started hitting Mark with it, if I wasn't trying to get him into the car I would be probably laughing and recording him.
"Hey! We've got this, quit it!" Rina snaps at the bartender, snatching the broom. With a nasty glare and a rude gesture, the bartender slammed the door.
Rina, who was growling angrily, pulled Mark by the ear and dragged him towards the car. We stand by and watch as she forcefully pushes him into the car and put his seatbelt on, but like a child, he pulled off his seatbelt. Let's just say this went on for quite a while so let's skip back to me and Glen being the bystanders.

"Shouldn't we help her?" Glen asks me who was grinning broadly.
"Probably" I shrug it off, "but when Rina is angry it's best to not get involved. Besides, it is more entertaining to watch"
We watch as Rina begins yelling at Mark while he's just whining and has a childish tantrum, people walking past and giggling.
"Mark Sheehan you just got off your tour and haven't seen the kids for over six months!" She screamed angrily, her blonde hair flying across her face. That seemed to put him in a temporary trance as he sat in the front seat silently. Rina managed to slam the door and lock the car securely, walking back over to me and Glen with a huge smile.

"Is he dead?" I asked jokingly giving my signature goofy smile.
"I wish, he can be such a pain sometimes but I still love the douche" Rina smiled slightly while rolling her blue eyes and folding her arms tightly across her chest.
"Anyway you two must be tired, I can drop you off" Rina offered once again.
"Are you sure?" Glen asks, she nods with a wide smile. We make our way back to the car as Rina unlocks it, I and Glen jump into the back seat. Mark's snores fill the car, and his breath...doesn't smell the nicest. Rina glares at Mark's sleeping form and scolds them angrily before starting the car and driving away.

'Standing in the hall of fame! And the worlds gonna know your name!'

"I hear this song literally every day it's getting kind of annoying." Rina sighs, turning the channel to another song.

My heart just...broke even...get it? Haha...okay, it wasn't funny?...moving on!

"I made that song!" Mark slurs, before falling into a fit of giggles. So he's awake now?
"Oh...right. I'm so sorry Danny and Glen I forgot..." Rina said guiltily, looking at me 
through the revision mirror.
"It's fine don't apologize!" Glen says humbly, smiling at me, "besides it would be kind of annoying to hear the same song every day"
"I only like the Irish guy!" Mark sniggers, being engulfed by his drunken laughter, "he has hair!"

Suddenly without warning Mark vomits and let's just say it isn't a pretty sight. (Obviously) the smell of the disgusting fluid surrounds the car, making me want to puke out my breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Rina kept on driving and ignored the odor and Mark, but I could see the throbbing nerve on her temple, and her white knuckles as they clenched the steering wheel tightly. Glen pulled down both windows, as a rush of fresh air filled my nostrils. I unbuckled my seatbelt to go and comfort Mark...okay that one is a lie I needed more air so I wanted to pull down his window.  

"No, dude I'm married..." Mark said looking cross-eyed, trying to push me away. As I struggle to pull the window down.
"I'm not trying to pick you up Mark, I'm just trying to put your window down.." I reply panting slightly, as I manage to reach towards the handle of the window.
"I said no!" Mark yelled pushing me aggressively into Rina, my body collided with her fragile one, and her head smacked against the window. Wiping her unconscious.
"Rina!?" Glen screams, and the car begins to spin out of control as Glen unbuckles his seatbelt and tries to reach the steering wheel. But fails as the car begins to spin us around aggressively, I try to clutch onto something and put my seatbelt back on but I see Glen still sitting up without anything to hold onto...with tears? It was rare to see Glen cry...was it out of fear? The fear he would die? The fear that he'd never see his son once again? Something inside me snapped, I released my buckle and sat up...I couldn't help myself I clutch onto his waist and slam him back down quickly putting on a seatbelt around his waist.

"D-Danny?"

It was all too sudden, the impact of the car smashing against the brick wall made my body feel like a useless rag doll. I felt my body being lifted and thrown out, everything went in slow motion. As shards of broken glass flew past me, pieces of metal from the destruction of the car soared through the air. I felt like I was floating in mid-air, then I was back to normal speed and my body was being roughly tossed out the windscreen and onto the damaged roof of the remains parts of the car. My whole body shook roughly, my whole body from my head down to my toes was completely numb as pain radiated throughout my body. I can feel all of my blood gushing out, I can't feel anything...all I can feel was this indescribable pain. My vision was a blur, all I can see is this shape...my ears rang painfully... what was happening to me!? I try to move but my body doesn't oblige...can somebody please tell me what's going on?

"Danny! Danny!" I faintly hear someone screaming my name. A blurry figure runs up to me, and all I can see is two blue things shining in front of me...what is that? The figure I assume keeps screaming at me...what is it saying? Who is it? Do I know them?
My body is slowly shutting down, I feel the last remaining energy I have left slowly dying like a flickering flame. This pain is unbearable...I want it to be over! Let it end!

This is it...this is the end.

****************

Hey guys,
Merry Belated Christmas...I'm sorry for not updating I had a huge writer's block :(
Rewriting this scene is always challenging for me, I don't want to make it overly depressing...I think I already did though, didn't I?

So what is Danny's fate? What will happen to Mark, Glen, and Rina? Find out the next chapter!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter, please vote and comment :) it's most appreciated