"Damn you make this baby shit look good boy." I said making everybody in the room laugh.

"Can I hold my grand baby please?" Mama asked, I handed him to her and wiped the tears off of my face.

Adryan jumped from Nika's arms to mine, scaring me all over again. I blew my breath holding him close to me.

"Adryan please stop. You have to stop jumping everywhere."

"I think about it?" He tapped his index finger on his chin.

"No. You just don't do it again nigga."

"Beyoncé watch your mouth." Nika took him from me again and leaned up on her toes to kiss me.

"You look so good." I held her close to me, keeping my lips on hers.

"Don't start baby."

"But I wanna start with you."

I smirked against her lips then grabbed her ass. When she gasped, I slipped my tongue between her lips.

"Y'all know there's an entire child right there right? Like y'all are aware of that?" Regina asked. She sat up on the counter.

"Mhm hmm." Onika hummed.

I heard someone suck their teeth and pull us apart.

"Horny. All the time." Diamonté sucked her teeth. "Hey baby boy." She held out her arms and Adryan jumped into her arms. "His ass loves jumping.

"Is my mama here yet?" I asked.

"They're pulling up in the driveway. Solange is driving."

"That's so good. I'm gonna go out there to see them. I'll be back." I patted Onika's butt then walked out of the house, seeing my sister and my mom get out of the car.

They looked so good from the last time I'd seen them which was a year and a half ago.

"Hey y'all."

"We got Adryan something." Solange held up a small green bag. His favorite color.

"He don't need shit else." I chuckled then looked in the bag. "But thank you, he'll love it."

"He's 3, he'll love anything."

"Wrong. He's sure of everything right now. He's so smart."

We walked in the house and music was playing. It was not appropriate for my son but I'm sure Onika didn't care.

As I expected, Onika and Adryan were in the living room being the life of the damn party. Adryan was dancing, doing flips and twirls and moonwalking. I swear he's so smart.

He'll see something on the TV and he'll keep doing it until he's perfected it. There's never a 'no' in his mind. If he wants to do something then he's gonna do it. Onika taught him that he could do anything he wanted. She was telling him every day that anything was possible. If he wanted to become the richest man on earth, he could. And that boy took Onika's word very seriously.