26

didn't even think i was gon update today BUT HERE WE ARE. don't get to slacking either bitches , we ain't done 😏

Beyoncé | September 12th
Washington D.C.

"Nicki tell me what he said to you." I followed behind her into her house.

She wouldn't say anything to me about her meeting with the chancellor and it was scaring me. I needed to know what to expect, I needed to know what to say when I went in there. The silent treatment was not helping that case.

"Onika I'm talking to you." I said sternly. She turned to face me then rolled her eyes, turning right back around.

I shut the door behind me, sighing as I followed her up the stairs. I don't see why she won't just tell me what he said.

"Close the door please." She told me once I got into her room.

"No, tell me what he said."

"Close the door please." She repeated.

I closed the door behind me then sat down on the bed as she walked around her room doing shit.

"Are you trying to avoid the question or something? Onika what did he say? What did you say?"

"I told him the truth, about everything, about before you even came to Howard-"

"Why the fu-"

"Beyoncé shut up damn. You talk too much."

I stayed quiet so she could speak.

"He wants to keep this quiet, he doesn't want this to get out."

"So he's just dropping this?" I asked.

"Tuh. No. He wants you removed from the class and placed into a different one with a different professor. If I were to be fired with no explanation, it would raise suspicion."

"So why doesn't he just come up with an explanation?"

"Everybody has secrets."

I sat there for a second. "Well if you have dirt on him then why does he have to move me from the class?"

"Because he's still the chancellor, he's still a man, he still has his pride. Apparently something has to be done."

"Why does it have to be that?"

She smirked. "You gonna miss me giving you A's and getting you hard in the middle of class?"

"Yes. Now I have to pay attention."

"You might get lucky and get some different professor pussy."

"You play too much, you know I'm not having sex with anybody else."

"Not the point."

"What am I supposed to tell the chancellor whenever he calls me? Because I know he will."

"Tell him whatever you like, it doesn't matter."