25

look at the love! y'all really the shit 🕺🏽🕺🏽

look at the love! y'all really the shit 🕺🏽🕺🏽. applying PRESSURE. ifw y'all

Beyoncé | September 11th
Washington D.C.

I didn't care what she said, I didn't trust her. You can't blame me though. I'm sure if anyone was in the situation I'm in, they wouldn't be able to trust her either. She's 50/50. Like she's ridiculous with the way she feels. She doesn't know like damn. Do you wanna hurt me or not? Pick a side.

"Beyoncé can you trust me?"

"Can you trust me? Apparently to everybody I'm a hoe."

"Are you denying your hoeness right now?" She stifled a laugh. "We all know you're a hoe, you know you are."

"How?"

"You'll fuck anything that shows you interest. Anybody that wants to have sex with you and pursues it, you never say no. You don't know how to control yourself."

"Yes I do."

"No you do not. You got here and you had sex with anything that came your way."

"I was having fun."

"That's fun?" She turned up her nose.

"Onika, I know you're not talking about my life choices right now."

She crawled onto my lap. She looked so pretty, I placed my hands on her waist.

"I'm the last one to be talking about life choices but I've put my shit to rest. You just wake yours up every time you get a chance."

"But I don't wanna keep anybody but you."

"That won't fly Beyoncé. I don't care if I'm the only one you wanna keep, I need to be the only one period. This isn't a game."

"I hear you."

"Give me your phone."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "My phone? What you need my phone for?"

"Defiance? Beyoncé give me the phone."

I gave her my phone and she grabbed my face, making me unlock it. She started doing whatever with it, that took a minute, then she handed me my phone back.

"What did you do?"

"You're just gonna have to do your Business homework from now on. You and Ms. Celine are not a thing anymore, I don't care what it was or what it is. I know the 2 of you have had sex more than once while she was at that dorm room."