12

do y'all really like sex scenes? 🥴

Beyoncé | January 14
Manhattan , New York

"Okay? Get to talking Onika because this shit just isn't gonna go away. I gotta know something."

She walked over to the bar in the hotel and let out a scoff. She poured her a glass of Dussé. "You don't 'gotta' know shit Beyoncé, I'm giving you the option to. Remember that."

"You're evading. I know how big that mouth is, use it."

"You should say that to me when I'm on my knees." She winked at me then sat beside me on the bed. She slowly drank her Dussé then sat the glass down on the nightstand beside the bed.

"Onika I'm being serious right now, you need to tell me what's going on between you and Seven."

"Seven told you that I had her when I was 16 right?"

"Yes."

"That's not entirely true."

"What part of that isn't true?"

"I didn't have Seven... At all. Our mom did."

My eyes bulged out of my head. Literally. "Our?"

"16 years ago, my mom got pregnant but our mom didn't even know that she was pregnant so when she went into labor, it shocked us all, especially considering the fact that we were told she couldn't have any kids. She died as soon as she had Seven." She cleared her throat, I could hear her getting sad. I didn't even make a face. "Our dad was depressed. He took out on me a lot. His depression was really angry so he would hit me and he even threw Seven once. Eventually I ended up killing him out of self defense. I was 18 so I could've been tried as an adult but considering that I had my connections in the law field due to my schooling, I got out of it. Nobody ever knew it was me and the case went cold in 2 months. I took Seven and I raised her as my child. She doesn't even know about any of it."

I just sat there stunned. She killed somebody. She killed her father and she had been lying to Seven this whole time. She's out of her damn mind, I guess that's why the box is so crazy.

She looked at me like she wanted me to say something.

"So let me get this straight... Seven isn't your daughter, she's your sister and you've been lying to her this whole time? For what?"

"Seven and I never really had the best relationship. She was always different to me because I grew up with our parents so I knew. Before Seven got with you, I was with a man and one day I came home and everything was all good until I was about to go to sleep. I always check my cameras. I checked them while he was laying right there next to me. I saw him and Seven fucking all over my goddamn house. I stopped fucking with him immediately and I whooped Seven's ass."

So I was all the way the fuck wrong.

"So this is just to get back at Seven?"

"No, if it was, I would've told her after we had sex the first time. This is just because you look good and you fuck good. I feel no remorse for what's happening between us, it's sex, I don't really care. She did it to me, I guess this is karma for her ass. You though? You should feel bad."