08

yuuuuurrrrr😌

Beyoncé | December 8th
Manhattan , New York

Maybe it was the fact that I hadn't had any in over a year or just the fact that it was good but that was the best pussy I'd ever had in my entire life. I knew I was younger than her and she had a lot more sex than me, that wasn't a problem. I know I held my own in there though. When I think about it, I would fuck me if I were me. At the same time, I was so self conscious about it. She knew exactly what she was doing and she did it well. I just wondered if I did my job as well. She'd experienced a lot more than I had.

"You been holding out on me Giselle!" Di ran into my room, I could hear her footsteps on the way. She slammed the door behind her. "Your sister is a devil."

"What did she do to you? She's the sweetest thing."

"To you! She feeds you, danced with you, does all that shit. You're her big sister."

"And I'll do anything for her, don't forget it."

"I wish I had the bond y'all got, must be nice. Anyway, what happened between you and Ms. Maraj? You got between them fat ass cheeks or what?"

"You are such a nigga. To answer your question though, I did. I did her bad. She was tryna doubt me, calling me a little girl and all that bullshit so I fucked the shit outta her. We went like 4 times. Before that though, bruh she sucked me dry. Literally. She had me nutting before she even put my dick in her mouth. Very much deep throat queen."

"Where was Seven at?"

"Some friend's house. That woman is crazy, she literally told Seven that she was in her room fucking somebody so she wouldn't come bother us."

"You ain't shit Bey. What friend though?"

"It's just some fun and I don't know."

"Imagine you and Seven make it right? Like y'all get married and shit and here come her mama ruining the wedding over some dick. You think Seven can suck dick like that?"

"Doubt it. First time Seven saw it, she was scared to put it in her mouth."

"BITCH!" She busted out laughing, rolling over onto the floor. "She was scared?"

"You done seen my dick before, you'd be scared too bitch. Peep game."

"Put me on."

"You know her birthday today and me and Seven's anniversary is in 3 days. This what I was thinking? See Ms. Maraj in her birthday suit tonight and try to get Seven out of her pants on the 11th. I'm taking her to the 4 Seasons, shit I deserve some."

"You tryna compare nigga?"

"You get me! I wanna see if-"

"Beyoncé you are a sick muthafucka. You know I don't even fuck with Seven like that but when this shit blows up, you're in hot water. You in deep now, I know you addicted to it, I can see it in your face. Don't let some pussy knock you off your game."

"We're not gonna get caught because we aren't gonna do it that much. And when we do, we'll be careful. I'm not fucking her in that house anymore, that's too dangerous."