33

alright it's back 💀! sorry y'all , had to fix some shit but we back. heyyy.

Beyoncé | December 26th
Manhattan , New York

"Bitch I missed you so much!" Diamonté hugged me, she'd been like this for 10 minutes.

I was over here at her house trying to avoid talking about that little video my mom saw on my phone. As soon as she started talking about it, Diamonté called and I ran out of the house so damn fast. I did not wanna talk about her seeing that.

I still hadn't even told her that Nicki's pregnant. I was thinking about telling Solange but I don't know how she'll react. I'll probably tell her before I leave.

"Which one of those prissy hoes at that college took my spot?"

"Nobody could ever take your spot best friend."

"The lies."

"I barely even spend time at the dorms anyway."

"Why? You too busy putting babies in Ms. Maraj?" She asked raising her eyebrows.

"It's just one."

She shut her bedroom door behind us and I sat down on her bed with one leg under my butt.

"Have you told yo mama yet?"

"No. I'm scared but at the same time I don't care 'cause it's already done and it's not like she can punish me. I don't want her to be disappointed but it is what it is. She knew I wasn't gonna stop fuckin' Nicki when she caught me."

"Well bitch it sounds like you just don't care then."

"I don't."

"What happened to you not liking kids though?" She asked me.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I can't not love my woman and not love my kid. I like my kid and I ain't having no more. I promise you I'll wrap it up if I have to."

"Why you lying to me like that? Like you didn't just tell me Nicki the only person you gon' ever fuck raw."

"I didn't lie. I'm gon' fuck her raw until she tell me not to."

"And you gon' have 10 kids."

"No the fuck I'm not. This the last one. I don't want no more, I promise you."

"What you want? A girl or a boy?" She asked.

"Boy. If I get a girl I'm going to jail. I'm gon' have to protect that little girl from everything especially with the smart mouth I know she's gonna have. Plus if somebody touches my daughter then I'm putting niggas in the ground."

"Damn Bey. Already overprotective for no reason."

"It ain't no reason. If she got Nicki's traits then everybody gon' want her and I'm going to prison. I gotta protect her from a lot more than I have to protect my son from."

Folks could call it sexist or whatever but I don't care. The world was a cruel place for women, especially black women.

I'd die for my unborn daughter but I shouldn't have to. And knowing me and Onika's personalities, that little girl would be smart-mouthed yet sensitive at the same time. That'll make her either irresistible or hated. That's not a good mix for a little girl who can't handle herself. So now I gotta handle it for her and now I gotta sit in a cell.