Chapter 41 🔥🔥🔥

Start from the beginning

Jungkook: You will be soon brat.
Nibbling on her ear and holding her to me with one hand, while sliding the other hand down to pull up her shirt.

Jungkook: No panties, perfect.
When I reach my favorite place, I slide my finger over her clit while pressing my hard cock into her ass.

She rewards me with a little moan. With a little chuckle and I bite my lip and pick her up by her waist. Placing her belly down on the bed placing my hand on her lower back keeping her down. In one fluid motion, I pulled her nightshirt up and my sweatpants and boxers down and slide deeply into her. Her body welcomes me warm, moist, tight, and perfect. As I push my way deep into her body I can't help but think she was made for me. I pull out almost all the way then look down seeing her juices all over me, I slam back into her. For some reason knowing my little wife is jealous makes me smile. It's the first time that something like this has happened, and I kind of like it.

Leaning down I kiss her neck and gently suck her earlobe into my mouth. I know how she likes when I groan in her ear and when she can feel my breath on her neck. Her body grips me, and makes these delicious squelshing noises that lets me know I am doing it right. I hear this little whine mixing with her moan and I push my upper body up off her a bit, just enough to deepen my stroke. I can feel her about to cum, her body squeezes me and my sack tightens. I a few more deep hard strokes and she is moaning my name as she cums. Just a few seconds later I nutted as deep in her as I could. It was my new habit since we got married, was to cum damn near in her cervix. Even though I know she is on birth control.

Jungkook: I don't care what people think they see or what you think they see. I married you. I love you and I always will.
Pulling out of her I roll to my side and kiss her.

Jungkook: If it bothers you I'll change angel. But I am yours and you are mine.
Kissing her nose, I get up to get cleaned up and change.

Before I leave the house I notice she is sleeping. Smiling I hope she will wake up in a better mood.

I was about 20 minutes late for work. Getting out of the car I notice we have new billboards outside the company now. There was a permanent billboard outside our office when I left last it said I needed to quit. Now it has a picture of all of BTS and reads, 'You are 7 comeback Kookie'. Two traveling billboards circle the neighborhood, one that reads 'Comeback Jungkook Army misses you'. The other one was my favorite it reads 'If you love her Army does too. Comeback Jungkook.'

I walk into the building and head straight to the conference room and join the meeting.

Jimin: Thank you for joining us.
His little smirk told me he liked being able to finally call me out.

Jungkook: You're welcome. What did I miss?
I took a seat next to Jin.

Jin: Nothing we have been waiting on you. We will talk about this later.
He wiggled a finger between himself and me.

Jin: Let's get this done I need to get back to Jina.
I feel bad because I know anytime Jin is away from Jina is stressful for him.

She is on bed rest and is due any day now. The company is giving us a month-long break so that he can have some time with Jina and concentrate on his family.

Manager: Let's get started. I know you have all seen the billboards and read all the posts online. The majority of your fans want Jungkook back on the stage and being an active participant in BTS.
He looks around and his face is full of excitement.

Manager: You need to be ready for the next performance.
Jin stands up and gets ready to leave.

Jin: No offense but you could have done that over the phone. I have to go this is a waste of my time.
He just left.

Namjoon: You have to excuse him you know how concerned he is with his wife on bed rest.
The manager simply nodded.

I can't speak for everyone else but I was surprised that he even showed up.

After about another 30 minutes the rest of us get up to leave.

Namjoon: Why were you so late?
He was walking beside me as we made it to the van.

Jungkook: Nikki was upset about the outfit I had on.
He chuckles and nods.

Namjoon: Sweats?
I looked at him and nodded.

Namjoon: Bobby doesn't like me to wear them outside the house either.
Chuckling he and I climbed into the van.

Namjoon: You should try to keep track of her cycle. Some women get moodier around that time of the month. Little things like that just bug them.
He looks at me and laughs.

Jungkook: So what it made her feel better. But whatever her problem is, it is not her cycle. She doesn't have them.
He looks at me a bit concerned.

Namjoon: Are you guys having a baby?
He whispers it like it's some secret.

Laughing I shake my head.

Jungkook: No, I don't think so I think it has something to do with her birth control.
Namjoon shakes his head.

Namjoon do you at least use protection?
I look at him I shake my head.

Namjoon: How many times do we have to tell you to wear a condom if you don't want babies. Haven't you learned anything from us?

Looking at him and smiling

Jungkook: Yeah, do as you say and not as you do.
Laughing he hit me on the back of the head.

A/N: Hello beautiful people. 😁 How are you today? Very well I hope. I hope you enjoy this update. Some changes are coming in this little world I hope you're ready. O(∩_∩)O Vote and comment let me know your thoughts and opinions. ('艸`) Remember you are amazing, and I will see you in the next update. (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ