Chapter 31

Jungkook's POV 

A month later

Sitting backstage getting ready for another concert, I feel lonely. It's the first long trip I've taken since Nikki's moved out. We've gone for a week and I miss her. I feel a hand on my shoulder as I put my phone away after texting Nikki back.

Jimin: Its time come on Army awaits.
He smiles as he walks off only to be replaced.

Namjoon: You good kid?
He looks concerned, so I smile and nod. He already has a lot of his own to deal with right now.

Jungkook: Just wanted to talk to Nikki before the show.
Honestly, it's not a whole lie and I don't feel bad about telling it.

He has a kid on the way and is about to have a wedding he is trying to hide from the world. He won't say but he doesn't have time for my issues.

Namjoon: I miss Bobby too. We can check on them after the concert. You know all the girls are together watching right.
He smiles at me.

I tilt my head to the side a bit. Nikki is making a wedding dress for one of Jin's brother's friends.

Namjoon: They are having a watch party at Nikki's place so she can work and watch. Since Bobby and I became a thing I've always sent her a little sign when we perform to let her know I'm thinking about her. She loves it.
His smile is bigger than Hobi's brightest, and that is saying a lot.

Jungkook: What do you do?
I'm dying to know. We do so much moving around and dancing what in the world could it be.

Namjoon: Nothing big just a wink with a finger heart.
I smile and decide that it might make me feel better to have a thing like that. I smile and get ready to get on stage. I'll text her between sets so she will look for it.

Nikki's POV

Looking around checking that I haven't forgotten anything. Jina and Bobby are on the way over and we are watching the concert live on Weverse.

I am so excited to show them my new place. It's not much but it is mine for at least the next year. I know I told Kookie I was only doing a year, but I don't want either of us to feel rushed or forced. Besides it would be a bit to optimistic on myside to think he is going to want forever with me. I don't doubt his feelings, but we are young, and things change.

I hear the buzzer letting me know someone wants in. I walk over and check the monitor and buzz in the girls. Bobby was offended that Kookie is gone a lot, but he has the only other fob to get in. Nothing personal but when Kookie is gone so is Joon and I do not want another roommate. They are early but its so we can hang out before the show starts since its been awhile. I have been working nonstop since it got out that I made their suits. Bobby has been helping me a bit, but it will be official after her baby is born.

The girls come in a we all hug.

Jina: That dress is beautiful, is that Rose's dress?
She reaches out and lifts the arm to examine the detailing around the wrist.

Nikki: Yes, it is. It looks amazing on her and I will be finished with by the end of the week.

Nikki: Soooo how are you feeling Bobby?
I smile and place my hand on her still tiny tummy. Honestly, she looks more like she ate to much than a pregnant woman.

Jina and I look to her and wait on her to answer. She looks amazing, her skin is glowing, and she looks radiant.

Bobby: So far so good. I haven't had any real morning sickness or anything and Joon's mom gave me some good tips on what to eat that won't upset my tummy.
Her smile was huge, and it just made her look better.