•𝗥𝗲𝗵𝗮𝗯•

•☁️•

Nikki's POV

Rehab. It fucking sucks.

3 days in and man was I fucking feeling it.

The first day wasn't that bad, cause I had my final dose of heroin that morning so that lasted for about 4 hours before I began to get the mild symptoms of withdrawals, the sweating and the shaking it wasn't pleasant but it was tolerable.

The second day shit got worse, I was cold as fuck but hot to the touch, the shaking was the worst I've ever experienced- my head felt like it was being hit with a hammer and by last night I was throwing my guts up, and that's what I did all fucking night was just puke.

Today was basically the same, I wasn't throwing up as much as last night but that's because my body can't throw anything else up but my entire body ached like a bitch, a doctor came to check on me this morning and told me that the four of us were gathering together later to spend time with familiar faces before we begin proper therapy and shit- Tommy saw me yesterday morning before I began vomiting and said that he had seen Vince and Mick but came to check on me because I didn't go for breakfast.

I told him that I couldn't even think about eating, and that's still true today- I have no appetite at all even the thought of food made me even more nauseous than before.

If I'm honest I don't even know if I'll be able to meet with the boys today, or for the next few days. Once I'd got past the worst of this which should be in a couple more days I can begin all the therapy and other shit but right now I just wanted to curl up and sleep.

Tommy was suffering too, so were Vince and Mick but nowhere near as much as me and they knew it, no doubt when I saw them they'd be shocked at just how shit I actually looked.

Part of me wishes I could just have a hit to make all this fucking pain go away, just one hit but I knew that wasn't possible even if I wanted to and anyway, as much as I might want to shoot up right now I knew this was going to be worth it- River's one in just under two months and next year Tommy and I will get married- I wasn't going to risk that future for heroin. I've already risked enough.

Hours passed when a gentle knock sounded on the door before it opened and a voice spoke "Room service for Nikki Sex- I mean Sixx"

My head lifted from my pillow and smiled slightly pulling my duvet closer to my body to try and keep warm "F-fuck off, Tom"

Tommy grinned and knelt down infront of me running a hand through my unruly hair "Would it help if I told you that you look like literal shit?"

"T-thanks- I decided I'd t-try a new look. G-glad to know y-your opinion"

"Good to know you accept my opinion. Hey, erm-... you do know Vince, Mick and I are meeting up for a chat- wanna join? Might do you good"

"I-... I don't know. Don't r-really wanna move" I said giggling weakly.

"If you don't wanna it's okay but I'm lonely. If you want to come back then you can just... just come with me for a few minutes"

My body just didn't want to move but it would be nice to see Mick and Vince and talk, I was lonely too and I've been lonely enough this year "Fine, b-but if I throw up over you then it's y-your own fault"