•𝗗𝗿𝘂𝗴𝘀, 𝗗𝗿𝘂𝗴𝘀, 𝗗𝗿𝘂𝗴𝘀•

•☁️•

Nikki's POV

Shit really wasn't going that well, 2 more days had passed so let me fill in what's happened.

The morning after the millionth disagreement on Heather, Tommy didn't even mention what had happened and I didn't bring it up so we kinda just got on with it, we moved on.

Which was good, but I kinda had a problem, I was running low on smack and needed to ring my dealer and buy more but Tommy was in all day today so I couldn't risk going out to even meet my dealer - I wasn't taking any chances, I didn't want Tommy to find out about the heroin- we'd actually been getting along better the last couple of days we were acting more like ourselves... or atleast one of us was... I was half in reality half not at this point but Tom hasn't questioned me on it sooo... I think it's all okay.

I'd realized I'd missed things about our relationship that I never even knew I liked in the first place. All we've done for the last couple of days is cuddle or fuck, no mid ground, we were loving eachother again.

Just how it used to be before my drugs but obviously this time they were a massive issue and were if anything stopping me from properly enjoying my one on one time with Tommy- heroin numbed me which in the case of fucking and being fucked isn't a good thing, sex with a drug like smack, especially with the amount I'm taking, isn't a great time let me tell you that now.

Laying in bed is a great pass time, but not when your beginning to get withdrawal symptoms- I'd only shot up once today and the shot I took was pathetic to my usual amounts- I needed my dealer and I needed my dealer now.

Tommy was asleep but I knew he'd quickly notice my absence and wake but I had to do this, if I waited until tomorrow I might begin to projectile vomit and that's not a joke- that paired with the shaking and the beginnings of a fever yeah, Tommy's gonna know what I'm doing in an instant- he can be stupid sometimes but Tommy is far from thick especially when it came to me, he knew me better than I knew myself sometimes.

Carefully I crept out of the bed, opened up a draw on my bedside table and took out a few $100 dollar bills and made my way downstairs b-lining straight to the phone, I reached out to pick it up with a shaky hand I put in my dealers number and waited for him too pick up- it rang for a few seconds before I heard a "Hello?"

"Hey, it's-... it's Nikki... can you meet me at my place, I... I.. erm, I need some. I'll pay you when you get here"

"How much do you need?"

"The usual"

There was silence for a second before I heard "I'll be there in 10"

The line went dead. I shrugged off the drowning sense of guilt and sat myself on the sofa waiting for my dealer to arrive.

After about 8 minutes I stood up and headed to the front door unlocking it, sliding some shoes on and creeping outside to the end of the driveway waiting for my dealer to pull up. While I'm waiting I look back towards the house and the window of River's room- I felt a prick in my chest as I thought about what I was about to do.

But, I need this...

Soon enough I see my dealers car, he pulls up and winds the window down, handing me a rather large bag of heroin I immediately stuff the bag into my pocket and hand over the money- I hear my dealer laugh as he watches me "Shit, desperate much? Get in the back... you really need a hit and you look like your about to collapse and luckily, I just so happen to have one prepared" he smirks while holding up a syringe.