•𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗗𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗺𝗺𝗮•

A/N: This chapter is basically the last chapter but from Tommy's POV- the discussions and working things out happen in the following few chapters- I just thought it was nice to have the last chapter from Tom's perspective with a little extra added in 🥰

☁️

Tommy's POV

The show tonight wasn't going the greatest, even before the show had even began shit hadn't gone great- Nikki wanted to talk but as I said, I'm not to talking with him when he's high.

Nikki was so off his face that he could hardly play- but as much as Vince, Mick and I were pissed off we were concerned about him because he looked like he was about to drop dead, he looked like a ghost, he was literally white as a sheet.

When I saw him earlier I was in complete shock, Nikki looked like he was about to fall to the ground, he could hardly fucking walk- Vince looked at me a number of times during the show as if to ask me to do something about it, I wasn't sure what he wanted me to do because if Nikki Sixx wants to do something he'll do it, but I could atleast ask him and hope he's honest.

So, when the last part of the show was going on, I waited until Mick's guitar solo came in before I threw a spare drumstick in Nikki's direction, luckily it hits him on his lower back, he turned around and stared at me questioningly but it was clear that he wasn't putting much effort into moving his facial muscles.

Knowing talking wouldn't do anything because of the noise I ended up mouthing 'Are you okay?'

Nikki nodded shortly, not giving any elaboration which caused me to internally roll my eyes- but before he went to turn back to the audience but he then stopped midway and looked back at me making my heart prick with something as his face turned completely desperate as he responded with 'We need to talk, Tom'

Nikki swayed slightly managing to quite seamlessly steady himself after a second as his nervous eyes watched my face for an answer- before I even realized what I was doing I nodded slowly making Nikki rather surprised but he didn't mouth anything further he just gladly accepted my answer and continued with the show as best as he could manage.

Yes, he was high, but at this moment, seeing how sick he looked and his sheer desperation he had to actually talk to me- I decided to give him a chance to explain himself.

I was worried about him in this moment because I've watched him during the course of the show and seen him literally have to force himself to not throw up close to half a dozen times, he wasn't healthy and I needed to know he was alright.

This entire situation is basically a love dilemma. I love Nikki more than anything but is it worth risking our daughters safety?

But I knew it wasn't fair to keep Nikki from River, I just could only assume what he did to leave her alone that night and nothing is exactly nice to think about, so- can you blame me for being slightly skeptical?

If he can trust me enough to not hate him and come clean to what was holding him down then I'll see if he can see River- I couldn't ever hate Nikki, he could kill a man in cold blood and I'd still forgive him.

When the show ended I watched as Nikki almost dragged himself off stage Vince and Mick watched him like hawks making sure if he collapsed there wouldn't be far to fall. Once I abandoned my drum kit I headed straight for my two band mates as their eyes remained glued to the bassist who was placing his bass down.