It's not that Jaehwa couldn't cook. She could cook but she was limited to the basics, like simple tomato sauce pasta and rice with some random vegetables and meat scrambled together. But Jaehwa didn't want to make something like that. She wanted to make something nice.

"Ow." Jaehwa said as she bumped her head on the inside of the cupboard she was searching in. She rubbed her head as she exited the small space, coming to the conclusion that Jaehyun's book was no where to be found, just to see Johnny staring at her as he stood in the kitchen.

"You good?" Johnny asked. Jaehwa nodded.

"Yeah, everything is perfectly fine, don't worry." Jaehwa said.

"Doesn't seem like it." Johnny said, motioning to the empty counters. "Do you plan on feeding me tomorrow?"

"No." Jaehwa mumbled as she rubbed the back of her neck, trying to find an excuse but nothing came to her. She let out a deep sigh. "I'm sorry, I just can't find Jaehyun's reciepe book, he normally does the cooking here."

Johnny chuckled at her words, pulling Jaehyun's apron off the hook on the fridge before putting it on. "I kind of realized that once I noticed that you hadn't pulled anything out of the fridge after fifteen minutes of searching."

Jaehwa watched as Johnny began pulling out ingredients from the fridge, placing them on the counter.

"Let's not make anything too fancy tonight because I'm honestly not that good of a cook either and I hate food poisioning." Johnny suggested.

Jaehwa felt a wave of relief wash over her once she realized that Johnny's expectations weren't that high. The male just wanted something in his stomach that night.

"How does tomato pasta and salad sound?" Jaehwa asked as she took out a can of tomato sauce from the cupboard.

Johnny nodded his head in approval, already beginning to fill a pot with water.

"Sounds perfect."

...

From cooking, to eating, to cleaning, Jaehwa had learned that she genuinely like Johnny's personality. She felt that that he meshed well with her, being soft yet funny and sarcastic at the same time.

The original plan was for him to only stay for dinner but as time went on, she didn't want him to leave.

Jaehwa needed to come up with something fast as Johnny put the last dish on the drying rack, wiping his hands on the towel. She looked around the room, noticing something poking out of his bag.

"Is that a camera?" Jaehwa asked. Johnny turned to see what she was referring to before answering.

"Yeah it is. Why?" Johnny asked as he joined the girl on the couch.

"It looks kind of old." Jaehwa said, moving her head to get a good glimpse at it.

Johnny smiled as he stood up, grabbing his bag and bringing it closer to the girl.

"It is old. It's a film camera." Johnny said, pulling it out. "Smile."

Jaehwa was taken by surprise as the camera flashed. "Did you just take a picture of me?"

"Yup." Johnny said with a proud grin. "And you know what the best part is?"

"What?" Jaehwa asked as smirk appeared on Johnny's face.

"You won't get to see how ugly you look until I develop it."

"Yah!" Jaehwa exclaimed, giving the male a light punch. "If you're calling me ugly, you should look in the mirror."

She instantly regretted it as Johnny's face changed, putting the camera down.

Oh no.

Jaehwa instantly got up as Johnny lurched towards her, beginning a game of chase around the small trailer. Jaehwa couldn't help but giggle as Johnny eventually caught her in the corner of the kitchen and was surprised when he wrapped his arms around her, lifting her up over his shoulder.

"Oh my gosh, put me down!" Jaehwa called out as she lightly smacked Johnny's back in hope that he would listen. Unfortunately, it was no use.

"What did you call me?" Johnny threatened as he began walking around, holding the girl.

"Handsome, you're handsome, alright! The most handsome guy I've ever seen in my life! Now put me down!"

To Jaehwa's surprise, Johnny did put her down, resting her on the small dinning table, his hands on either side of her as he leaned forward, staring at her eyes.

"What did you just call me?"

Jaehwa gulped, not knowing what to say. She felt her heartbeat race as Johnny's focused shifted down from her eyes before leaning in for a kiss.

———————————————————————————

Okayyyy johnnyy 👀

Also i try not to swear but why the f**k were there sasaengs in the freaking vents like wth 😒