disclaimer, please read!

hello for anyone who is just beginning this book!

i want to give a quick disclaimer, because in the past i have gotten a couple comments about what i'm going to say, and i thought i would just put this up at the very beginning of this book.

the title of this book is why don't we imagines, and that's what it is. however, when i first started writing for this book, i was a huge team 10 fan, and i wrote some imagines for some of the members, mostly jake paul (yikes, i know.) because i only made a small amount, i didn't want to make a separate book for those imagines, and i believe i was originally going to make this a why don't we and team 10 imagines book. so, when you first start this book, the first chapters are team 10 imagines, however this is now just a why don't we imagines book. i separated the two, and if you look at all of the chapters, you can see the team 10 imagines and the wdw imagines are separated so you can easily just go down to where all the wdw ones are and start from there. for some reason, i just don't want to delete the team 10 imagines. i am no longer a fan, let's make that clear, but when i was, they were a huge part of my life, so i just don't want to delete those imagines from this book.

anyway, if you read all of that disclaimer, thank you, and i appreciate it a lot :)

i just wanted to  put this at the very beginning so everyone who comes across this book is aware.

-galaxymarais