dating him [j.a]

jack

--

"hello?" you call as you walk into the why don't we house. "anyone home?"

"just me," jack replies, walking up to you.

you smile.

"hi, love," you say, walking to him.

"how are you, baby?" jack asks, hugging you.

"i'm good. it's been a long week, but now i'm here with you."

"i've been waiting all week to see you."

"where are the boys?" you ask.

"zach was hungry so they went to get food."

you laugh.

"oh, zach," you chuckle.

"well, the boys won't be home for awhile, so do you want to watch something and cuddle?" jack asks.

"always," you reply.

**

jack and yourself lay in the couch, his arm wrapped around you as you cuddle close to him.

"um, hi?" you two hear from behind us.

you jump up, and turn around.

zach, jonah, daniel and corbyn all stand there, with a bag of food, staring at you and jack.

"what's going on?" jonah asks, looking at you then jack.

"well, i guess now is the time to tell you...jack and i are dating," you say quietly.

"i thought i told you not to date any of my bandmates," jonah says. "and i thought i told you not to date my sister."

"jo, look at me," you whisper, putting my hand on his arm. "i know that's what you said, but i can't control my feelings. i really jack, and i'm hoping he likes me too, since i'm his girlfriend. i'm happy, okay? please try to at least tolerate it."

jonah sighs.

"you know all i want is for you to be happy, so i will try and be chill with it."

"for the record," jack starts. "i do really like you, y/n."

the six of you burst out laughing.