olympic games [j.m]

jonah

--

"y/n white!" ellen exclaims, as you walk out from behind the set.

cheers and clapping erupts from the crowd.

you wave and smile, then sit down.

"welcome to the show y/n!" ellen says.

"thank you, i'm so happy to be here!" you reply.

"alright, let's get right to it. the olympic games are coming up. are you excited?" ellen asks.

"i am so excited. quite nervous, to be honest, since these are my first olympic games."

"what's it like to be going into these games doing the same sport as your brother, shaun white?"

"not gonna lie, it's a lot of pressure. i mean, he's incredible, the best snowboarder i know. so there is definitely a lot of pressure."

"and how does he feel about you competing?" ellen asks, chuckling.

you laugh a little.

"he's always been supportive of me, so he is very happy that i am able to compete this year and that i made the team. but on the other hand, he is nervous. he told me that he doesn't want what happened to him to happen to me."

"completely understandable. and how does your why don't we member boyfriend, jonah marais feel about this all?"

"he is so happy for me. he is super supportive and he's going to be there to watch me compete, which i am so grateful for because he has such a busy schedule with his tour coming up."

**

"and finally we have y/n white dropping in for run three," one of the commentators says, as you ride down to the halfpipe.

"she is currently in second place, she needs to stick five of her sick tricks to get into first and win the gold. the first place score is a 94.25."

"she had a great first and second run, but another snowboarder got more points."

"and here she goes for her second trick, she landed her first one beautifully. and she lands it perfectly again!"

"here she goes for a front side double cork 1080...AND LANDS IT BEAUTIFULLY! that was truly incredible!"

"now onto her fourth trick, a double mctwist 1260, this is the one where she's had the most trouble with, if she lands this one, she is most likely guaranteed the gold...AND HOLY CRAP! SHE JUST NAILED THE LANDING! THAT WAS SO AMAZING, BEAUTIFULLY DONE!"

"now onto her last two tricks, the fifth being a cab 1080...again, landing it perfectly."

"her last trick, a mactwist...AND LANDS IT BEAUTIFULLY! FOLKS, YOU MAY BE LOOKING AT THE NEW GOLD MEDALIST FOR WOMEN'S SNOWBOARDING HALFPIPE!"

you make your way out of the halfpipe, pumping your fist in the air.

cheers and screams come from all around as you wait for your score.

"y/n white. 96.25."

screams and cheers come from the crowd.

"AND YOU ARE LOOKING AT THE NEW GOLD MEDALIST Y/N WHITE!!"

you start crying from happiness, and make your way to the crowd to find shaun and jonah.

you find the two of them standing next to each other, and jack, daniel, corbyn and zach are there as well, you had no idea they were coming.

the why don't we boys hold signs that say 'go
y/n!' and 'i stan y/n white!'.

"oh my gosh, i didn't know you were coming!" you exclaim to the four of them, as they smile widely.

"dude, how could we miss you competing at the fucking olympics?" jack asks, and you hug each of them.

you next hug shaun.

"i'm so proud of you," he says.

"thank you," you reply.

you finally get to jonah.

he hugs you tightly, kissing your cheek.

"i am so so so proud of you," he whispers in my ear. "i love you."

"thank you, i love you too."

--

[ayo, i'm back after like a month lol.

i really am sorry that i update one of my books and then just disappear for like a month, it's just there is a lot going on rn and also a lot of times i don't have the motivation to write.

but ayy here you go, another jonah imagine, it's lit.

i wanted to write this because of the olympics and i freaking love shaun white, he's a LEGEND.

hope you enjoy!

stay litty
stay happy
stay dope
stay strange
peace!

-galaxymarais]