night before halloween [all]

all

--

jonah
you guys go out and stock up on candy and scary movies.

well, the scary movies are more for jonah's liking, rather than yours.

you both plan to have a horror movie marathon.

"baby! no, we're not getting those movies," you say, examining the stack of movies jonah has in his hands.

"why not?" jonah pouts.

"because. you know i get scared easily."

"come on, please?" he asks, sticking his bottom lip out and giving me puppy dog eyes.

you sigh.

"fine. i have to start learning how to not give in to your puppy dog eyes look."

jack
you and jack are ready for the halloween party y'all are attending.

one of your best friends in la is throwing a halloween party, and you and jack are ready to go.

"i'm so excited!" you squeal, as i jump around the house. "i just can't wait for tomorrow!"

"our costumes are fire!" jack replies, as we sit on the couch.

corbyn
you and corbyn has stock up on halloween decorations for the house, and a bunch of candy.

you guys are ready to give our candy to the trick or treaters, and want to make the house look amazing.

"ooh, what about this?" you ask, showing corbyn a bunch of cool lights.

"definitely," he grins.

daniel
you and daniel don't do much to prepare.

you aren't a big fan of halloween, so you both plan to have a chill night together, ready to binge watch friends for the millionth time.

of course, you ask daniel to pick up some candy, as it's on sale.

"hey, baby? can you pick up some candy for tomorrow night?" you ask through the phone.

"of course."

zachyou and zach are getting your halloween costumes finished, getting together the final touches.

you are both planning to go trick or treating together, and you both don't care that you're 16, you both love it, especially trick or treating together.

you're both so excited to come back home tomorrow night and show the boys what you guys got.

"i'm almost done!" you exclaim, smiling proudly.

"it looks great, baby!" zach replies, looking at your costume.

"i'm so excited for tomorrow night."

"so am i."

--

[yo! ayy, new update!
i really wanted to do a
special halloween update,
so i'm up updating tonight, and tomorrow night! i hope you like!

qotc: what are you dressing up as for halloween? (if you are)
aotc: im handing out candy and i'm dressing up as a cheetah!

stay litty
stay happy
stay dope
peace!

-galaxymarais]