standards [d.s]

daniel

for @anonymouswriters1031

--

"dude, you guys are so meant to be. it's not even funny!" jonah exclaimed, as the two of you sit in his room.

"no, you don't get it! i know we're all best friends, but he would never date me," you reply.

"y/n. why wouldn't he date you?"

"because. i have really low self esteem, i'm not his type at all. i'm black. i'm not famous, and i'm not pretty at all," you list, not making eye contact with jonah at all.

"how have you not seen it? he likes you. daniel likes you. he's liked you for so long. i cannot believe you haven't noticed. he drops hints all the fucking time."

"he-" you start, but are cut off as daniel walks in the room.

"hey, jonah? can i talk to y/n?" daniel asks.

jonah stands up, nodding.

"what's up, daniel?" you ask, as he sits down.

"i, uh, want to tell you something. and i know if i don't tell you now, i know i'll regret it. i'm just gonna go for it. i like you. a lot. like, a really really like you."

you stare at him, eyes wide.

"wait, really?"

"yes. 100%."

"daniel, i like you too. a lot."

--

[hey hey! this is my first request that i've written.

to the person who requested this, i hope this is what you wanted/close to what you wanted.

stay litty
stay happy
stay dope
stay ballin
peace!

-galaxymarais]