Luxuria

I know what you may be thinking. Is this girl really publishing another story when a bunch of hers are unfinished? Well yes, and kinda no. Before we start this story, let me tell you what I'm doing. Sinner was garbage. I wrote it when I was fourteen (I think)... and I'm now twenty. Yeah... it's been a while. Now, I only had one chapter that would've completed it, and you may be wondering why I don't just do that. 

Simply put, I hate it so much, that I can't even force myself to finish it. I don't even remember how I had planned to end it (although I'm sure it's written somewhere?). That being said, I do want to write something for all of you who liked Sinner, which honestly, is way more than I'd expect. It's like my second most popular work. I don't know why. 

So my answer was this. It'll be a somewhat vaguely similar told in better writing. I decided to rework the entire novel or whatever you wanna call it, and create something remastered if you will. It'll hold elements of the original version, such as Stiles going missing, but the way the story is told, and the plot twist (and believe you me, there is one), has changed completely. Obviously, I could keep the old plot twist, but since you know it, it ain't that shocking anymore. To be honest, this is basically like an entire new story, with elements from the old, and a similar plot. It's just more detailed and in depth. 

However, the mystery element and such will still be there, and believe me, this twist I plan is better than the first. At least I think it is. 

Now finally, you may think "Okay, great, but she won't update it like ever..." well, you're gonna have to trust me. It probably won't be every week, but I'm aiming for every other week. Maximum, no longer than a months wait for a chapter, unless something happens that prevents me from writing on my computer. 

So trust me, and now enjoy this story retold, hopefully better than the first time...

Also, just a disclaimer, Newt is a HORRIBLE person in this story. And most people in this story will be very morally flawed. So, if anything causes offence, please keep in mind that their views do not reflect my own, and I am simply writing fiction. Thank you x

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He drew a long breath with the cigarette between his lips. Tangled in the sheets naked, he shivered, although it didn't bother him. A girl lay next to him, bare and asleep. She bored him. Not because she was dumb, no, but rather, too attached. Newt didn't get attached to things, much less people. Hell, he didn't feel much of anything. Sometimes it made him wonder if something was wrong with him, or if it was normal.

Was it normal to feel nothing? Numbness is something you hear a lot. Mostly in people that are mentally ill. That feeling of feeling absolutely nothing.

His parents had tried to fix him, up until his dad died. Newt's mum lied and told him that he had a heart condition and his heart fell weak. But the blonde knew it was a lie to conceal the truth. His father couldn't take it anymore. He couldn't take having a child that wasn't right anymore. Born wrong, if you will, and nothing fixed it.

So his father killed himself, and Newt knew that it was because of him. His mother couldn't conceal it very well, nor did she conceal her distaste for her son, taking the only man she ever loved. Did it bother Newt? No, he couldn't say it did. He wanted to, because he knew that would be the normal response. The blonde could certainly act like it did. But did it?

He couldn't say it did.

His mum fell depressed and became a woman of the night, if you will. Newt didn't care what she let others do for money, nor did he have desires to fix it. He was just grateful that she let him stay. Why? He doesn't know. Newt wouldn't have let himself stay either.