💔YOU AREN'T WORTH IT, BUT YOU ARE💖

Start from the beginning

"Fine, I will agree with you that you moved if you prove it." She added. "Prove it?" I asked. "If you did move on then you shouldn't be having any problem right. At least you can be cordial with him." She said. "Fine, I will prove it to you, "I said. "Come let us go back to the party," She said. I had no choice so I headed back to that stupid reunion.

ON THE OTHERSIDE;

Aarthi excused herself as she got a call.

"What is she doing here, technically she didn't even graduate from this college then what she doing here. And on top of that, she is living with you guys and you didn't even tell me."I said.

"Her house is renovating. So I and Shefali decided it would be safe for her to stay with us then in a hotel." Kushal said.

"After all these years why did suddenly decided to show up?" I said. "For some company project. She will stay in India for six months. After that she will go back" He said.

"India? Where was she all these years.?" I asked because I had no idea where she was all these years, it took every drop of my patience to no stalk her.

"She was in the US. Now also she came for work purpose." He said. "I wouldn't have come if I knew she was coming here," I said.

"Why are you still not over her?" He asked. "No, I am totally over her. I am happy with Aarthi, she isn't like Shehnaaz who leaves without even saying a word." I said.

"If you are over her then why are you having a problem with her presence. You can be cordial with her if you don't have any feelings for her. You being not okay only shows that you are still not over her." He said.

"Fine, I can be cordial with her," I said.

Before I could say anything Aarthi came back after finishing her call..

I and Shefali headed back to the football ground. I can be good. I will just go there say hi, that's it nothing more. We both went and stood with Kushal, Sidharth, and Aarthi. The cherry on the cake even Aarthi is here.

I prepared myself to say hi. I was about to say when "Hi Shehnaaz" Sidharth said. "Hi Sidharth" I replied with a smile he smiled back at me. "How are you?" I asked. "I am good what about you?" He said. "Good" It was so awkward.

"Hi Shehnaaz I didn't expect to see you here," Aarthi said. Yeah, why would you accept me stupid bitch. "Hi," I said. "Long time how have you been?" She asked. The whole time I could sense that Sidharth was looking at me. "Good" She kept her hand on Sidharth shoulders. She always wants to prove that she is somehow superior to me in Sidharth's life. That's why she does all this shitty stuff.

"Where were you all these years I tried to invite you for our engagement." She said. I was shocked I didn't know that they both were engaged. I was completely broken now. But I didn't want to show that.

"Engagement?"I said. "Yeah mine and Sidharth's, we had so much fun. I wanted to invite you as well, you all four were close right in college before you left without telling anyone." She said.

I was burning inside. She is wanted to do this. "Congratulations both of you for your engagement," I said looking into Sidharth's eyes. "Yeah, we both are eagerly waiting for marriage we just can't wait." She said looking at Sidharth who is looking at me.

"So is the wedding next week?" I asked. "No next year," She said. "You said you guys just can't wait so I thought it was next week. Why is it next year if you guys just can't wait to?" I asked. "Sidharth is busy you know work and all." She said. "Then I guess it's not plural anymore it's singular, clearly just one is can't wait for marriage and another one is more interested in work more than marriage." I just couldn't stop myself she was getting on my nerves.

"So why did you leave, without telling anyone Shehnaaz. You just vanished" She said. "It's a waste of asking reason to someone who just didn't think to talk us before leaving. There aren't worth holding on to as well. But you are worth it" Sidharth said and kissed on her cheek. I had tears in my eyes. Then only Kushal came and hugged from the side.

"Come Shehnaaz let's go and get a drink." He said and took me away from there. Because he knows how bad I felt when he said that. I looked back at Sidharth while walking. He was looking at me. I could feel a tear rolling down from my eye.

.

.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

And the hate game begins.........

Please ignore any mistakes.😅😅

Please Vote, Comment and Follow.😊😊

Stay safe.💕