Halloween Chapter (2/2): Rip and Tear, Until it is Done

Start from the beginning

"What the fuck was that?!" Sienna cried.

"Oh fuck... Oh fuck oh fuck Oh fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!" You muttered as you shook off Sienna's and Ironwood's grip and ran back towards the entrance.

Everyone didn't waste time and began following you. Not long after that, they were all greeted with chaos. White Fang and Atlas Military both trained on the demons that appeared outside. The guards that you told to stay put where just mangled corpses.

To make it worse, your daughter, Winter, your grandson Adam and your trusted friend Qrow where in a pinch with the demons pressuring their teams with fodders like zombies, imps, and gargoyles and super heavy demons like the Archvile, Tyrant and Baron of Hell.

It wasn't looking good, for the demons are culling the soldiers quicker than the soldiers killing the demons.

Seeing this made your blood boil hotter. You are not going to make the same mistake again. Ever.

With white hog rage and fury, you charged in with your Old Faithful and gritted your teeth as fire engulfed your arms again.

"Rip and Tear!" You cried as you jumped and dashed towards the unsuspecting Tyrant.

~With Qrow, Winter, and Adam~

"What the fuck are these things?! They bleed red blood!!" Qrow asked as he hacked an Imp in half.

"Doesn't matter and I don't care! They deserve to die!" Adam replied as he blocked a strike from a gargoyle and decapitate it.

"They're not stopping! We need more men!" Winter cried as he stab a possessed soldier in the eye.

"The comms ain't working! The signal's jammed!" An Atlas Specialist said to Winter before being hit by an Imp fireball.

"Rip and Tear!"

Everyone stopped as the words echoed throughout the battlefield. Even the demons stopped dead in their tracks as they recognized the war cry.

"They... stopped."

"Yeah, but why did that voice sound... familiar?"

'They're right. That voice does sound familiar...' Winter thought as she went into defensive stance.

"... Is it me or that voice sounds like (Y/N) in a way?" Qrow asked silently.

Before Adam could answer, the Tyrant got tackled to the ground by you. With efficiency, you tore the Tyrant's mechanical leg and bash its head with it until it became nothing more than smithereens.

The demons cried and roared at you before every single one of them turned their attention away from your family to focus on you.

You took out Harbinger in your boot holster yet again. This time, the electricity from earlier knocked her out, automatically putting her on Manual Mode for the day. Harbinger's dagger form transformed into a war hammer form. This time, the metallic blocks of steel has been replaced with Argent Energy with blunt spikes.

You swung Harbinger around and turned the fodders into mince meat. The Archvile tried to summon more demons into the world, but you gave the demon a good smack in the knee caps. The Archvile cried in pain as it laid on the ground, crippled. Not before you brought the war hammer down to its elongated face. Turning his armored skull into flaming jelly.

Everyone was shocked by your display of brutality. Qrow, Adam and Winter hadn't seen this side of you since... never. Ironwood and Sienna ordered their soldiers to attack the Baron trying to swipe at you.

To the Baron's surprise, you held off his punch with one hand before throwing the war hammer at its face, making it clutch his face in pain. With the Baron stunned, you rolled between the Baron's legs and climbed on his back. You plunged your hand deep within its neck, ripping it out along with his head.