Arc III Chapter 1: The Burning Beacon, literally - Part 2

^
|
|
|
What I do with my meat when my gf sends nudes

Daily Existential Questions

> Milk before cereal or cereal before milk?
< Pineapple on pizza or quesadilla pizza?
> Tomboys or Femboys?

Enjoy :)))))

The Day of Initiation

"Wake up, bimbo bitch." A voice said (probably Ruby) to Yang as she gets slapped by a pillow.

"Five more minutessss~." Yang whined, turning around to lay on her stomach.

"Get up, Yang!" Weiss said before kicking her in the ribs.

"I'm up! I'm up!" Yang insisted as she picked herself up.

"Stop screwing around, you three. We gotta move or else we'll miss out on good breakfast." Blake said to her sisters as she slips on her boots.

The bickering sisters wasted no time putting on their outfit before rushing to the cafeteria.

~~

When the four got to the cafeteria. They all saw their father and the headmaster in an...

Uno match?!

A crowd has formed around the teacher's table as they watch a 1v1 between the two men.

Currently, Ozpin is winning with four cards as (Y/N) has nine cards.

"What is this crap, Oz? How many skips do you have in your deck?" (Y/N) asks as he glares at his little brother.

"Stick around and find out." Ozpin chuckled as he pulled out a card of his hand.

Everyone behind him gasp as they saw the unholy card of all of Uno. A +4 card!

"What're you up to now?" (Y/N) asks as he narrows his eyes at the card.

Ozpin sips coffee and laughs. "Hehehe. It's better to just show it to you." He replied as he casually puts the +4 card down and smirks.

"I chose... blue."

*cue collective gasps*

...

"Is this what you're up to Ozpin?"

"Well. Think again." (Y/N) smiles as he lands another +4 card into the pile. Another collective gasp was heard.

"I choose green."

"Excuse me! Coming through! Future gangstar coming through!" The 5'11 bombshell Yang and her sisters pushed their way through the front. The four ended up being beside their father.

"Holy shit, look at his cards! That's a killer deck!" Yang whispered to Ruby. Unnoticed to them, their father heard it and made his right ear twitch.

"You're right. Yang! Look at those reverse and skips! And another +4!" Ruby told Yang.

"Oh my Oum, he's gonna go for it!" Blake said excitingly.

"He's going for the kill." Weiss simply said as her father puts down a green skip card.

"This is it, Oz. The final push!" (Y/N) declared. Sparing a glance at his four daughters, he smiled and looked at Ozpin with victory in his eyes.

"You bastard... Don't do it!-" Ozpin scowled before he saw everything slowing down.

'Za WARUDO!' (Y/N) said in his mind as  time stops around him.

Ruby blinked. Everything stopped around her. Why is everyone standing still? Her sisters, the teachers, everyone just stopped moving.