Fuyubuki

WHALECOME TO MY CRACK OTP, UPUPUPU!
/warning, Fuyuhiko language/
_______________________________________________
Out of all the students, it was him who got the disease? And it had been confirmed- everyone had been in the cafeteria. Well, almost everyone. Fuyuhiko had walked in, fists in his pockets. "Hey Fuyu-chan, what's with the gloomy look?" Ibuki ran over to him- but Fuyuhiko kept on walking.
"Fuck off, slut." Ibuki frowned and stopped going after him. Chihiro frowned as he saw what was occurring. She walked up to Fuyuhiko. "Y-you shouldn't be so rude Kuzuryuu." "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Fuyuhiko swung his fist and hit the side of her face. Chihiro yelped as she fell backwards. She looked up at the yakuza and began to cry.
"Fujisaki-san!" Ishimaru and Mondo ran over. Ishimaru bent down to comfort the crying Chihiro, a bruise forming on the side of her face. "What the hell is wrong with ya'!" Mondo grabbed onto Fuyuhiko's arm and lifted him off the ground.
Suddenly Tsumiki rushed in. "Be careful Oowada-kun, he has the despair disease and has become extremely violent and aggressive!" Mondo quickly let go and stepped back. Fuyuhiko sighed and brushed off his shoulders as he got up. "Damn it fine, I'll head back to the nurses station." He walked past Tsumiki and out the door. "Fuyu-chan...why you?"
BAD END
Ibuki walked into the nurses station with a tray of food for the despair disease victim. "Fuyu-chan, Ibuki has your food- huh?" Fuyuhiko wasn't in his bed. In fact, he was no where to be found- at least that's what Ibuki thought.
Ibuki was pushed to the ground from behind and the tray went flying foward. "Oof!" Ibuki turned to see who had pushed her. "F-Fuyu-chan? What's wrong?" Ibuki pushed herself away with her hands. Fuyuhiko was silent. A grin like Monokuma's slapped onto his face. He took out a knife from behind.
"You shouldn't trust a yakuza, dumbass." He began to walk towards her. Ibuki's eyes grew wide and she quickly got up. She ran around the room as Fuyuhiko chased after her- until Ibuki was trapped in a corner.
"P-p-please don't do this!" Fuyuhiko smirked and laughed a bit as he was inches away from Ibuki. He put the knife against her throat. "Of course I won't." "Huh?" Fuyuhiko took out a gun with his other hand, "Sleep tight sweetie." he whispered into her ear and shot her in the stomach as he dropped the knife.
Ibuki's eyes grew wide as she looked down at her stomach, pink enveloping the white of her shirt. "Fuyu.." Fuyuhiko stepped back with a blank expression and Ibuki collapsed onto the floor and slowly faded away.
Suddenly Fuyuhiko dropped his gun and his eyes turned normal. "Huh? Where am I- IBUKI?!" He ran over to her as blood began to pour out onto the floor. "Why!?" He yelled. "Who would-" He saw the gun behind him. "No, God no, I..DAMN IT! WAKE UP YOU HEAR?!" He shook Ibuki. No response. "Ibuki?" He turned her body over to see a hole in her stomach and her pink eyes clouded. Fuyuhiko began to cry and held Ibuki's limp body to his chest, not caring if he got blood on it. "I'm so fucking sorry Ibuki, so fucking sorry."
Fuyuhiko cried into Ibuki's shirt for another half an hour before running out of tears. Now he just felt..empty. His reason to keep on living was gone, and this would count as a murder so Monokuma could play his little game with one of him as his pawns.
No- he wouldn't deal with that bullshit. He had promised they'd make it together, and look where he was now. Fuyuhiko stood up and looked around- the gun. The yakuza picked up the gun. This would probably be something Nagito would do. But he was probably too busy making out with Hajime upstairs. "Forgive me Ibuki, I don't want to be alone."
He wouldn't survive in this place without her. She picked up his spirits, she helped his mood, she made things fun- and he loved her. "This is all my fault- I'll make things right without that damn ass bear." He mumbled.
He pointed the gun towards the side of his head with his pointer finger on the trigger. He closed his eyes. It was silent- at least he'd die next to her like he wanted to in the end- but not like this. "I'm not leaving you alone."
BAM
and in an instant, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu collapsed next to the musician, his hand on top of hers. Goodbye despair.
GOOD END
Ibuki had fallen and was now cornered. Fuyuhiko slowly took a step towards her, then another, and another. "P-p-please don't do this." "Die you bitch." Fuyuhiko aimed the knife at the musician.
Ibuki began to cry and squeezed her eyes shut. She'd never felt so scared in her life. Murdered by the one she loved? It would be an interesting way to die. She began to shake and waited for the impact of pain- or maybe this would be instant.
She tried her best to hold in her cries. Suddenly Fuyuhiko froze and his eyes became lighter, back to their normal color. "W-what the hell?" Fuyuhiko mumbled as he looked down at the helpless girl bracing herself. "What's wrong with yo-" Fuyuhiko stopped as he saw the knife in his hand, pointed towards her.
He dropped the knife. "N-no." Ibuki opened her eyes and looked up. "Fuyu-chan? Is that you?"
Fuyuhiko turned pale. "Was I..going to kill you?" "Ibuki thinks so- but it wasn't Fuyuhiko, it was the despair disease?" Fuyuhiko ran to Ibuki and fell onto his knees and wrapped his arms around her as he cried a little bit.
"I'm so sorry." "It's okay-"
"NO IT'S NOT! I ALMOST KILLED YOU IBUKI, DO YOU REALIZE THAT YOU ALMOST DIED?! I SWEAR..I'll protect you." His grip tightened and Ibuki hugged back. She buried her head into his shoulder. "If that's what made Fuyuhiko happy.." Fuyuhiko's eyes grew wide.
"No- don't say shit like that you hear me? If you died I wouldn't have been able to live with myself. I fucking love you, remember that." "Okay."