Soudabuki

Chat roulette at one in the morning? Sure why not, Ibuki couldn't sleep anyway. The musician was too active to even think about sleeping, even though she'd probably be exhausted in the morning from being sleep deprived.
Ibuki typed in the url and did a few clicks with her mouse before pausing. Now on the screen were bold words that read, 'What are your interests? Ibuki sat back in her wheelie chair in thought. What were her interests? She began to type the first things that came to mind. Music, Internet, bass, and mechanics- that should do it. She decided to just chat through messages since she looked like a mess in her pajamas and bed hair. She sat there for a moment until it finally picked one out of thousands of people.
'Both of you like mechanics.'

You: heyo!

Stranger: hey- so you like mechanics?

You: well a friend of mine is actually a mechanic

Stranger: oh, so uh what do ya like to do?

Ibuki talked to the guy the whole night until the sun began to rise- since she had nothing better to do of course.

Stranger: so you said you live by the academy? Even tho it's probably not true

You: yup! why?

Stranger: do you, uh..wanna meet up by the cafe near it?

You: sure, when?

Stranger: today

You: sure, when?

Stranger: in an hour

You: sure- GOTTA GET READY!

'You have left the chat.'

Stranger: wait I never got ur name damn it
______________________________________
Ibuki sat there in the cafe in her loose jacket, anxious on who this person actually was. He said he had gone to the academy with her- so she'd probably recognize him if she saw him in the halls of the school or maybe in one of her classes. But she didn't really pay attention to those, but being in the music department was pretty fun. She mostly sat next to Sayaka or Leon who were pretty fun. But Leon doesn't really like mechanics so it couldn't have been him anyway.

"Ibuki? What're you doing here?" She heard a familiar voice and looked up to see a shark-toothed grin.

"Ohayo Souda-chan!" Ibuki said with her positive tone and returned the grin with a warm smile. "Ibuki is just waiting for her friend." She answered. Souda raised his eyebrow questionably. "What kind of friend- you seem kinda nervous for this 'friend' of yours." He said as he slid the chair across from her against the tiled floor and sat himself down.

He put his elbows on the table and lay his head in one of his hands, quite interested to hear about who he assumed was a guy. Ibuki put her hand on her chin and looked up at the ceiling. "Well Ibuki couldn't sleep last night and she went on chat roulette and met this guy and he supposedly goes to the academy and he's supposed to meet up with Ibuki." She went on and on for a bit while Souda's eyes grew wide as she went more into detail.

By the time she finished Souda's cheeks were flushed and had his head in his hands. He mumbled something but wasn't audible for Ibuki to hear. "What's wrong Souda-chan?" Ibuki asked. He slowly looked up at her. "..you're into mechanics." "How did-" Ibuki tried to find out how he knew what she had put in her interests last night but the mechanic interrupted. "That was me. I'm your "friend"." He muttered.

Ibuki frowned. "Oh, Souda doesn't seem to be happy that it was Ibuki." He didn't respond and things now seemed to be awkward. She slid her chair out and stood up. "Ibuki will leave then." She said and began to walk away. "Hey, you idiot wait up!" Ibuki ignored his request and continued to trudge forward and out the door. She thought she had finally lost him and began to slow down.

In order to calm down she entered the skate park where she sat down on a railing and watched people on their scooters and skateboards until a guy approached her. "You can ride my wheels if you like." The strange guy began to flirt with her. Ibuki laughed nervously. "Do you mean your skateboard?" She asked curiously as he sat down beside her and slid his snake-like arm on her shoulder. "Maybe, maybe not." Ibuki tensed up as he whispered into her pierced ear. "Ibuki's gonna leave." Ibuki tried to scoot away but the guy pulled her in. "Oh c'mon, let's go do something fun~" he said with a strange glimmer in his eyes as he looked her up and down.

WHAM!

A fist came flying through the air and the boy face-planted the ground, passed out from the impact. His skateboard went rolling away to a five year old who thought it was Christmas and ran off with it.

Ibuki shivered and turned her head to figure out what had just saved her from who knows what. There stood the mechanic with an angry look on his face, he raised his fist in the air and was about to yell when he noticed Ibuki staring at him. He walked over to her and she slowly stood up and looked up at him with a bit of relief in her eyes- but was still a bit afraid.

He paused but then placed his hands firmly on her shoulders. "He didn't try anything did he? 'Cause if he did I'll-" "Ibuki's fine." He sighed and awkwardly pulled her into a hug. "Thank god I caught up with you, ya never let me finish talking." He said as he pulled her in. "What was there to finish?" She mumbled into his shoulder.
"That the girl I developed a crush on in under seven hours is already one of my best friends who I..love." Souda stuttered as he said that last part. "Now let's go back." He said with a toothy grin and wrapped an arm around the waist of the for once silent, pink-cheeked Ibuki.