Komahina

"Nagito, you've been in the bathroom for half an hour, what's going on?" Hinata knocked on the door as he stood in the dimly lit apartment hallway.
No response.
"Nagito?" He knocked again, a bit more frantic.
Komaeda had been in his room all day, refusing to come out of bed, and then he finally decided to come out- but only to walk into the bathroom and lock the door. But it shouldn't take so long to respond.
Hinata put his hand on the door handle. It was unlocked. Nagito always locked the door. It all of a sudden seemed colder than before- a chill running up Hajime's spine. The silence was scaring him. Hinata opened the door- his eyes grew wide and he began to shake.
"KOMAEDA!" He screamed, scrambling over to the luckster. This wasn't lucky though. Komaeda was laying on the cold tiled floor, scattered puddles of blood underneath him. Hajime grabbed onto Komaeda's arm. "What happened?!" He stuttered as Komaeda used all his strength to look up at him. "H-Hinata-kun, forgive me, I shouldn't be here if I c-can't be useful." Nagito managed to speak before coughing. "W-what are you talking about-..no..you, WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" Hajime began to yell as he noticed the markings all over his arms and legs.
Nagito didn't respond and began to close his eyes. "Don't you dare leave me!" Hajime scrambled for words. Hajime scooped up Nagito's cold body bridal style and ran to the living room. He put the white-haired boy on the couch and grabbed the phone.
"9-1-1, what's your emergency?"
"GET ME AN AMBULANCE HERE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE."
Hinata sat in the waiting room. He looked up at a clock on the wall before sighing.
12 A.M.
Mikan, one of the assistant nurses, walked into the room and over to Hajime. He quickly stood up trying not to look a"fraid. "How is he?"
GOOD END
"H-he really is lucky, he managed to survive. There was so, so much b-blood." Tsumiki said while smiling at Hajime. "C-can I see him?" Tsumiki nodded and led Hajime over to where Nagito was being kept. He quietly walked in and sat down by the hospital bed. 'He's cute when he's asleep.' He smiled a little bit and stood up. He knelt over Nagito and moved a pieced of his messy hair to kiss his forehead.
"Hinata-kun?" Komaeda mumbled slowly as he opened his eyes.
"Have you been awake this whole time?"
"Maybe" He sat up.
"What were you thinking?" Hinata said sternly and grabbed Nagito's pale hand. Nagito frowned and looked down, his hair covering his eyes. "If I can't be a stepping stone, I don't belong here Hinata-kun-" "Stop saying that. Do you know how much you scared me, do you know how much you hurt ME?!"
"Hinata-kun.."
"You said you didn't want to die anymore, remember? Seeing you like that..it kills me on the inside." Hinata looked down at Nagito's patched up arms. "I..damn it Nagito. I love you, so much, and I will not let you die, never do that again!" Hajime began kissing every patch up his arm before stopping as he reached his lips.
Komaeda looked dumb-founded and Hajime could see tears in the corner of his eyes. "I..love you, Hinata-kun." He pressed his lips against his.
BAD END
"..Forgive me, Hinata-kun." Hajime's eyes grew wide as Tsumiki began to cry. Hajime began to shake. "Y-you're lying!" He wouldn't believe it. "H-he lost too much blood, it was too l-late, I'm so sorryyy!" Hinata ran past Tsumiki and to where he thought Nagito would be.
He had to be alive. "NAGITO!" A nurse was draping a white cloth over Nagito's body. "Sir, you need to leave, now!" Hajime began to cry. "Nagito.." He ran out and up the stairwell all the way to the rooftop.
Hajime screamed in frustration. "W-why..did you not realize how important you were!?" Hajime suddenly stopped and turned towards the edge of the roof. He began to walk over.
Despair, that's what they called it right?
"..I won't let you leave me behind. Forgive me, everyone." Hajime fell off the top of the building to his death. Hajime closed his eyes as he neared the cement. As he fell, he swore he could've heard something.
"I love you, Hinata-kun."