Kobuki

I ship Mioda with almost everyone oops but she is me so it works out and my bf calls himself Komaeda so it works out!
_________________________________________________

"Out here in the quiet of the night
Beneath the stars, and moon
We both know we've got somethin' on our minds
We won't admit, but it's true"

Komaeda walked down the school hallway, bookbag slung over his shoulder. The bell had rang a while ago, but of course the luckster had stayed behind, hoping not to get involved with the typical traffic jams that occured at the time in and out of the academy.

Well, actually, there weren't that many people; this was Hope's Peak Academy after all, only for the superiorly gifted, in other words, the SHSLs. Students who are "born" with ultimate talents like no other.

Yes, people are good at what they do, but not like the people who attend this academy. Everyone here, except him himself of course, was a symbol of absolute hope to him, nothing less.

Well..there was one talent who found their way to his unloveable heart.

Ibuki Mioda, the SHSL Musician, or to be more exact, the SHSL Light Music Club Member and him had had their moments in the past. Pfht, no, that was just him getting his habit of hoping up, over something so silly to add onto it. Ibuki would never like some piece of trash like him, he was hopeless, that was guarenteed, no doubt about it-

"Oh, why should anything so easy ever
Be so hard to do
I wanna tell you what I'm feeling
And to say that, I love you"

Komaeda legs went to a halt as soon as the mesmerizing lyrics reached his ears. And no doubt about it, that was the musician now. But something was off; Mioda wasn't the type to sing this genre of music, or anything close to it. It also didn't seem like a song at all. It was more of a poem form- or a confession.

'No, I'm being stupid.' Komaeda facepalmed and started to walk again.

Before doing a 360 turn back towards the door where the music room was located, and where the melodic voice was coming from.

'Just don't get caught..' Nagito thought to himself as he neared the door. This should be a piece of cake, the building was so mainstream that the doors didn't make the creaking sounds like they had at his home where he lived alone; wasn't his fault the doors were like that.

Komaeda peeked through the window of the door. His suspicions were confirmed, it was the musician. She was looking at something, but the luckster could not identify what it was, he had to get a closer look. He pushed the door slowly and sneaked past, he sat himself down in one of the back desks so Mioda wouldn't notice, her sitting on top of one of the front desks.

"I practice all the things that I would say
Line by line, every word
I tell myself today would be the day
But every time, I lose my nerve"

Was that? No way, this was a confession, but no one was in the room right? If someone else was here, he'd-

His eyes grew wide as he saw what her hot pink eyes' were locked on. A picture of him and her; the picture they had taken back at a 'study group'.

'That was the selfie she took with me. Why would she print out something like that? Unless..it was true, what I suspected.' He thought to himself, ending up biting his bottom lip at just the thought of her returning his feelings, for someone as worthless as him to have the musician's love-

No, he was wrong. She'd never love someone like him, ever, it was just his imagination, his wish the world would never grant, because the world in not a wish granting factory.

"I wanna tell you what I'm feeling
But I don't know how to start
I wanna tell you, but now
I'm afraid that you might break my heart"

Komaeda could feel his face turn into a light shade of pink as she carried on her singing. God, this was torture. He needed to know who this was towards- not that he wanted it to be towards him or anything!

"I love you, Ko-"

Ibuki sang loudly as she jumped off the desk and spun, but froze when she saw the luckster now standing up, his mouth open and eyes wide. Ibuki's eyes grew wide as well. "I-I-Ibuki didn't know Komaeda-chan was there." She said frantically. She raced towards the board and started ripping the tape.

She could hear footsteps getting louder and louder as time passed until they finally stopped. She turned and yelped and backed up into the white board, as Nagito was now right in front of her, their eyes connected and the luckster had a visible smile on his face.

"No more playing this game of cat and mouse Ibuki, what was that you said before, that whole song you sang with hope's content?" He couldn't stop smiling, even his eyes were still wide, a mixture of happiness and shock. His cheeks were a shade of pinkish red, and he bit his bottom lip in anticipation.

"U-uh, well Ibuki was planning on telling Komaeda-chan in a more formal manner, but that song was meant for Komaeda-chan, because Ibuki..likes him a lot, Ibuki in fact loves Komaeda- it's okey dokey if he doesn't return her feelings though, she understands!-"

Ibuki spoke at quick speed while trying her best not to make eye contact with him, trying to look at anything but him.

"Mioda, calm down, let me speak." He said holding back a chuckled and putting his hand on top of her head softly, careful not to touch her oni horns.

"I'm actually surprised you have feelings for someone as low to me, to be loved by someone on such a level, and it being you, brings me pure joy, pure hope you could say." Komaeda held onto the word hope like a snake when warning their approacher. Komaeda noticed how pink Ibuki has transformed; that she was afraid to make eye contact.

Komaeda slipped his hand under her chin so she would make eye contact without knowing. It seemed she turned an even darker shade as she looked into the luckster's eyes. The musician bit her bottom lip softly. Now that Nagito had her full attention, he could see every detail of her. How much he wanted to..no

"Mioda, I love you."

..Yes he would.

Komaeda leaned his neck out and bent down to reach the musician's height. How much he had begged himself to acchieve this, but he never saw it becoming reality. He smirked as Mioda closed her eyes and he made his move and pressed his lips against hers, and how much hope this was giving him was over the charts indeed.

The musician was Nagito Komaeda's to keep.