MadMax, Blade, and Alpha

The group of boys stood in front of Dragons Lair screaming and yelling directions into Dustin's ears. "Shut up. Shut up. Shut up!" He said, the boys continued shouting in his ears until he ended up losing. "No, no, no! I hate this overpriced piece of bullshit!" He said pounding on the machine. "Piece of shit! Son of a bitch!"

"You're just not nimble enough. But you'll get there one day. Until then, princesses Daphne is still mine." Lucas said chuckling after.

"Whatever I'm still tops on Centipede, Dig Dug, and Space Invaders."

"Are you sure about that?" A different voice said, they all turned and saw Keith, the guy who runs the place, standing there eating cheese puffs.

"Sure about what?" Keith didn't say anything and stood there stuffing another puff in his mouth. "You've got to be kidding me!" Dustin took off over to Dig Dug and viewed his score that had been taken over by someone called MadMax. "No, no, no, no." He ran around over to Centipede and saw his score was taken by Alpha. "No! No!" Then he ran to Space Invaders to find his score taken by BLADE. "No! No! No!"

"750,300 points!" Will exclaimed looking at Blades score.

"That's impossible." Mike said

"Who are these guys?" Dustin asked

"Better than you." Keith said, Dustin flipped him off in return.

"Are any of them you?" Will asked

"You know I despise those games."

"Then who is it?" Lucas asked

"Yeah spill it Keith!" Dustin said

"You want information, I'm gonna need something in return." The tall guy slowly looked over to Mike stuffing another puff into his mouth, the rest of the groups gazes landed on the raven haired boy.

"...wha-no, you're not getting a date with her." Mike said

"Mike, come on." Lucas said

"No, I'm not prostituting my sister!"

"It's for a good cause."

"No one would want to date him anyway, not with that rash growing on his face!" Dustin said

"It's not a rash it called acne!" As the bickering continued Mike watched Will walk outside the arcade, he walked through pushing past the crowd of kids his age and walked out the door to see Will standing there staring blankly at the night sky.

"Will?..Will!" Mike called

"Huh?" Will quickly turned around startled to see Mike.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, I just...came to get some air."

"Let's go get your score back on Dig Dug, yeah?"

"Uh, y-yeah." Mike threw his arm over Wills shoulders and guided him back inside.

🛹 🛹 🛹

       "Meet the human brain. I know. I know, it doesn't look like much. A little gross even, right? But consider this. There are more than a hundred billion cells inside this miracle of evolution. All working together as one. No, no, I did not misspeak. I did not stutter. A hundred billion." The class was startled by the door busting open, the principal walked in with two redheads, one looking angry and the other one with a sad or blank expression. The angry one was skinny and slightly taller than the other, she wore a black band t-shirt with a white long sleeved shirt under along with a pair of jeans and a pair of black converse, by her side she held a dark blue skateboard with lightning strikes all around it, the bottom read Blade. Lucas eyed the board from his seat then nudged Dustin, the boy in the hat looked at the other and raised his brows, Lucas tilted his head up at the front making Dustin looked up, his eyes widened and he caught Mike and Wills attention motioning to the front. "Blade." They whispered in unison.