The Flayed

[Eli POV]

"What the fuuuuAHHHHHHHCK!"

"AHHHHahhhAHHHHH!!"

"AHHHHHAHHHAHAHAH!!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

"SHIT! SHIT!"

"We're going down! Going down!" Steve shouted.

"Yeah, no shit Harrington!" Robin yelled.

"Why won't these buttons work?!" Dustin screamed.

"Press the buttons!" Erica yelled.

"What do you think I'm doing?!"

"I don't FUCKING understand why I'm the one always getting stuck in a scary elevator!" I shouted.

"This has happened to you before?!" Robin asked.

"It's a long story!" The elevator then slammed to a stop causing us all to fall.

"Oh! My groin, it fell on my groin. Henderson, Eli. Get this off of me." Dustin and I walked over and hauled a heavy box out of Steve's lap onto a nearby shelf.

"Is everyone okay?" Robin asked.

"Yeah, I'm great, now that I know that Russians can't design elevators!" Steve walked over to the buttons and continued to hit them again.

"I think we've clearly established that those don't work."

"They're buttons they have to do something!"

"Yeah, if we had a keycard drama queen." I said.

"A what?"

"It's an electric lock, same as the loading dock door. If we don't have a keycard, it won't operate, meaning-"

"We're stuck in here." He cut Robin off.

"Yeah."

"I mean, it's no biggy." I said leaning up against the wall crossing my arms.

"No biggy? Just so you nerds are aware, I'm supposed to be spending a night at Tinas, Tina always covers for me, but if I'm not home for uncle Jacks party tomorrow and my mom finds out you four are responsible, she's gonna hunt you down, one by one, and slit your throat."

"Oh please."

"I don't care about Tina! Or uncle Jacks party! Your moms not gonna be able to find us if we're dead inside a Russian elevator!" Steve just about screamed.

"Hey...what if we climbed out?" Dustin said pointing at a door sitting at the top of the elevator.

[Dani POV]

"I found him." El said.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"Woods. He's with, Wills mom."

"My mom?" Will questioned.

"Where are they going?" Mike asked.

"Ill...annoy...they're going to Ill-annoy." She pulled her blindfold off and looked at all of us.

"Mike! Breakfast!" Mrs. Wheeler called.

"Not now mom! Illinois? Illinois like the state? The state of Illinois?"

"I-Ill-annoy." El stuttered.

-

"She's been in there for awhile. What do you think she's doing?" Mike questioned looking at the bathroom door.

"I don't know, maybe, minding her business." I said walking over to Mike after Lucas finished changing my bandage.

"You are so full of it you know that?"