Chapter 3 |Weird things|

Start from the beginning

"Oh my... Error!! Im sorry for the yell... are your ears is okay?!"Outer asked really worried.

'A little but can we go home pls?'(Error sign language)

'Ofc we can'(Outer sign language)

Ink is confused. Outer understand him?! Even ink doesn't know what they talking about.

"LEAVE US ALONE...."

NM goop get out of his body. So much negative feelings. Its make dream weaker.

NM quickly open a portal and they third run to the portal. Dream cannot let them escape! He feel very angry because error stole his brother. Dream preparing his bow and shot it to error for an revenge but it missed.

The portal quickly close it before dream start to shot his bow again.

"DAAARRNNN!!!!!!"

Dream is really pissed off because error is stealing his brother.

At the mansion...

"Error we are so sorry for the yelling your ears must be hurt"

Error respond and said.

'Its okay nigth'(Error sign language)

"How about you get some sleep while im going to go back to my home"

'Be careful'(Error sign language)

Outer nodded. Outer make a portal to come back at home while NM leading Error to his bed.

After NM and error in the bed. Error quickly laying down on the bed and start to closing his eyes to sleep. NM who saw error fall as sleep giggles for awhile to see how cute error it could be even though error is deaf and mute. NM always thinking if he and error made an cute couple are dream and the others are jealous? Maybe expect for the bad guys, they probably going to ask about wedding and ship it very hard. NM stroking error heads softly while error is asleep and NM can saw error is smiling with some of ligth yellow blush.
Then NM kiss error forehead and start to leave the error's room and let him to get some rest.

Meanwhile in the OuterTale.

"HOW DARE YOU DEFENDING HER BROTHER?!?!?!"

Papyrus yelled at Outer cuz ink and his friend (expect blue) tell him and all of his friend that outer is defending the destroyer of aus and be friend with her.

SLAPP!!!!

Papyrus slap outer face without a warned. Outer touch his bone cheeks bleeding a little.

"WHY YOU DEFENDING HER???"

Outer is silent.

"ANSWER ME!!!!!!!"

the family part (toriel, fish stick) preparing their magic to ambush Outer if he doesn't say anything.

"Cuz he deaf and mute"

Outer said it in whispered no one could hear it.

"Say more louder punk!"

Ink, dream, carrot and blue kinda wanna know more about error now.

"Say it sans before i burn you!"

"BECAUSE HES DEAF AND MUTE OKAY?!?!?!"

Everyone literally shocked and the skeletons their eyes went blank expect outer.

"H-how?!"

"Dont play dumb, we are the one who make him deaf and mute."(Outer)

"We didn't do anything to her!!"(ink)

"Didn't do anything aha... ahahaha..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Outer laugh really hard till his laughing tears xoming from his eyes.
After outer little bit calmed down he wiped his tears.

"Because the last bloody figth. Because of the blaster sound that the whole aus made. Because of the blaster sound is to loud hes become deaf and cant talk"(Outer)

"Im leaving..."(Outer)

"Outer wait!"(Blue)
"Can i come over with you?"(Blue)

"Sure"(Outer)

Outer and blue were leaving while the others froze in shock.

Blue and outer was in error's fav cliff now.

"So how was error?"(Blue)

"Hes good"(Outer)

"How he could listening people?"(Blue)

"As i remember. NM told me that when he found error in a living room but full of blood then he quickly beg to medic to heal her and then in the medictale error having a coma for 1 weeks. So hes still always by her side even though error is coma and after 1 weeks error woke up and it makes NM really happy then in that time error told to NM truthfully thet he cant talk he can hear. It makes NM incredibly sad. And then after alot of days and weeks error talk through a sign language and note book things get better now. He told me about the balance and he was still a teenager. First time i heard i was relly shock that i can believe that im attacking 13 years old kids. I thought error would be like already 45 or 32 years old. Cuz hes very tall. Also medic give him smth for his none existence ears so he could hear people voice. I think is an earape"(Outer)

"Wow that was so loooong and very sad ofc"(Blue)
"But how you guys get along?"

"Well..."(Outer)

After explained *Lazy =^=*

"Oh well... i want to tell you smth to!"(Blue)

"What is it?"(Outer)

"Remember error is kidnapping me?"(Blue)

"Oh yeah..."(Outer)

"So the full story is. Error kidnap me for a good reasons hes just lonely and need an company. So im befriend with her"(Blue)

"So your telling me that your be friend with error a long time ago?"(Outer)

Meanwhile in a far.
Ink and his friend including Outer fam. Listening to their conversation behind the grass on the cliff.
They very angry and cant hold their grudge anymore.
●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○
Heeeyyyy author is here!
So i wanna ask you smth... do you want to uhh ask some questions for this story? Pls tell me if you want to ask smth on the comments section! See you later my dear lovely readers!

~Saranghae♡
●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○
Word count : 1405 word
●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○