"I love you too."

"You know we can get through anything right? As long as you're by my side, we can weather any storm. I promise you."

"I'll always be by your side. Always."

"Sap shit. Come on help me out this car."

"Yes ma'am." I pecked her lips and got out of the car. I walked over to her side and opened it, holding her hand, helping her out.

I shut the door for her and guided her into the venue. It was my first time seeing the place as well as hers so I was just as shocked as her.

I could tell Angela was skilled in this kind of thing. There were blue decorations scattered all over the place for the boy we were having. I smiled when Onika did and Angela clapped her hands excitedly walking over to us.

"Hey bitch! Bey I'm stealing her from you for a second." She took Onika from me and walked her into the opposite direction. Sean walked over and draped his arm over my shoulder.

"Wassup? How you feeling? How's the pregnancy?"

"That woman is a fucking handful."

"I mean I could've told you that."

"Pregnant she's a handful. I can handle her when she isn't pregnant. I gotta be careful with her now. She got my boy inside her." I smiled.

I was so happy when they told us we were having a boy. That's gon' be my lil' nigga I know it. He's gon' be my partner in crime and his mother's too.

"So is it like-"

"Nigga why you giving me the 3rd degree? You got somebody pregnant or something?" I asked him. He nodded his head. "Who?"

"Who else? Angela."

"Ah shit. Our babies gon' be having play dates all day long. I can't wait."

"Nobody else knows so don't tell nobody. Not even Nic."

"Okay."

"Bey!" I heard Solange from behind me. I turned around quick and caught her when she jumped on me.

"Hey you big baby." I kissed her cheek.

"I missed you. Where's the pregnant girl?"

"I don't really know. Her friend took her away from me but I'm sure you'll see her soon."

"Okay."

I put her down then went to hug my mom when I saw her. Solange went running in the opposite direction.

"Hey mama."

"I told you you were gonna get this damn girl pregnant."

I laughed and pulled away from her. "I didn't mean to."

"Well! The past is in the past. I'm getting my grandson so don't worry about it. I should've beat your ass really but I guess I'm okay with it."

"It was bound to happen."

"I knew that. I just didn't know it would be her. Your whore ass could've gotten anybody pregnant."

"Yet I choose the woman who could literally be my mother."

We both laughed and we walked deeper into the venue. It wasn't big because there weren't many people that knew about us so that was just fine with us.

I went to find Amani who was sitting with Nicki, pouting as she touched her stomach. Nicki looked so cute pregnant.

I sat down beside her and kissed her cheek. "Hey baby."

"You knew about this shit didn't you?"

I shook my head. "No baby. It was all Angela's doing."

"You know Angela's pregnant?" She whispered in my ear.

See? Sean should've known that he couldn't keep things from my woman, her best friend, and her woman. Gossiper.

"I know baby, Sean told me. He was asking a hundred questions about the pregnancy and if you were annoying during-"

"And what'd you tell him? Am I annoying?"

"Yeah but it's supposed to be that way."

She rolled her eyes. I pulled her into my lap and kissed her on her cheek.

"See I like this. All happy and in love and stuff."

Before I couldn't answer, I saw Diamonté looking around for us.

"Babe get up." I whispered.

She nodded her head then sat back in her seat. I skipped over and patted her shoulder. When she turned around she yelled and hugged me.

"Oh my God best friend you're here!" I yelled.

"You know I couldn't miss my best friend's baby boy. He is a boy right?"

"Yes I'm so grateful."

"He's what you asked for." She smiled. "Do you have a name?"

"Adryan."

"That's so cute."

We both went to sit down where Nika and Amani were. It was like both Amani and Diamonté we're looking in a mirror. They did everything just alike. Di and I have our similarities and differences but they only have similarities. It was crazy just to see.

I held Onika's hand, pulling her up from her seat. We walked over to Sean and Angela.

"Hey y'all."

"Hey pregnant bitch." Nika thumped her forehead.

"I'm obviously not the only one. I can't wait for this boy to get here."

"Me either." I said.

I couldn't wait to do a lot of shit. But in order? Meet my son, finish college, make a bunch of damn money, then marry my son's mama.

If I had anything to do with it, Adryan's gon' be the happiest lil' boy this world's ever seen.
______________________________